“liked the pad thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We all liked the pad thai.
Saw other meals being served, the appearance was appealing.
Very nice service.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great food, friendly staff, quick service. Grab takeout from here often, have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

From the outside appearance of this restaurant being in a poor looking strip mall, I would have never chosen to go there. The good reviews on here brought me in, and I am very happy that I went! The inside reminds me of every other Thai restaurant that I have been to. It is fairly small and somewhat dated, but comfortable.

The food was great. We went for lunch, and even getting the lunch specials, the portions were plenty. I got the thai fried rice with chicken. The rice and vegetables were good. The chicken was ok. Next time I would probably do without the chicken. The meal had good flavor. My fiance got the pad thai with squid. He enjoyed it.

The experience was made by the man that greeted and served us who was very polite and respectful. He seemed genuinely happy that we were there, which was nice. I would definitely return on my next trip to the Caoe.

1  Thank amr2323
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Don`t let the exterior ( in a small strip mall) of this resturant trick you, lurking inside is wonderful Thai food. We eat Thai food often and this resturants ranks right up there with the best.The interior is a bit dated but very clean, the owners take great pride in it`s apperance. The menu has some different items,with very fresh ingredients, which was fabulous to see. The service was super friendly. I asked for my food American hot and it came just as requested, and it was yummy!! Next time we are back on the cape we would not hesitate to return. Thank you for a wonderful meal!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

As a traveler I enjoy trying different restaurants and am a fan of Thai food. The food, service, atmosphere here was ok. No complaints. Basil Thai is conveniently located near hotels.