All reviews family suite front desk cape cod indoor pool hot tub flat screen tv the wi fi the staff was friendly and helpful mini golf game room off season catherine kitchenette sauna beaches accommodations summer
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Came here for the first time & we got the family suite on Friday afternoon and everything was absolutely amazing!!! Saturday my other family members came and there was a little issue going on with my family and Cathele & Eileen were absolutely but i mean ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! They made everything work!!! The pool was big and amazing!!! We will be coming back again soon!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Catherine W, General Manager at Yarmouth Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Thank You for your very kind words. We take pride on making all our guests happy and are here to help in anyway we can. We look forward to seeing you very soon again.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

I work with adults with disabilities. Last weekend, 17 of us went to West Yarmouth to enjoy the St. Patrick's Parade. We received a great group rate for a last minute hotel. It was located on Rt 28 and very central to all the activities we had planned in the area. Catherine and Eileen were great at check in. They accommodated our group by giving us 1st floor rooms in relatively close proximity. They allowed us to check in closer to 2pm for the group to swim a little before our dinner reservations. We have already booked for next year!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Catherine W, General Manager at Yarmouth Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Thank You for your very kind words. We are so much looking forward to see your group next year.

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to yarmouth resort every other weekend for the past couple of months and im very happy about everything. The staff is pleasant and accomadating. The rooms were clean beds comfy and of course the indoor pool and hot tub were the topping on the cake. Not to mention the rates where very resonable

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Catherine W, General Manager at Yarmouth Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank You for you very kind words. We very much look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 26, 2018

The staff, Catherine and Eileen, who greeted us could not have been more friendly and were super sweet to our dog. The indoor pool is beautiful. The room was large with a seating area. The only drawback for us was that the bathroom had no counter space nor hooks to hang our towels on. Although there was a tour group in the hotel, sounds did not seem to carry and it was a very nice, quiet stay. We are planning to stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you Keith.
We very much look forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2018

My second visit was on a Thursday before a next day dental appt. and the staff was friendly and helpful as always. My ferry back to Martha's Vineyard was cancelled late evening due to high winds so I called to book another night. Deb welcomed me back with a very good rate on one of the rooms without carpet that I prefer due to allergies. I work in customer service and really appreciate the above and beyond courtesy extended during my 2 night stay 10-18 and 10-19.

Room tip: best rooms are without carpet
Date of stay: October 2018