“The Suites are Sweet”
Review of Yarmouth Resort

Yarmouth Resort
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I love this hotel..... it is one of my favorite places to stay while visiting Cape Cod. The rooms are always clean, the pool area is always clean.... never had any problems staying here. I like to get a room with a hottub, although the pool area also has a large jaccuzzi to accommodate many people as well. There are plenty of restaurants within minutes of the hotel, as well as The Yarmouth House restaurant right next door (tasty, but pricey). I find the beds to be comfy..... The honeymoon suite features a small living room area. GIve this place a try..... you just might be glad you did. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed for 5 days/4 nights and found this hotel through Tingo (great site!)

Check-in was simple and quick. There was plenty of (free) parking, and you could park right outside of your room.

The room itself was your typical hotel room. We stayed on a first-floor room which, in addition to the door to the hallway of the hotel, it had a door to the parking lot, which was convenient. Also, there was a mini-fridge/freezer in the room.

The bathroom was relatively nice, and bigger than expected.

The property was clean, with plenty of parking. There was an indoor pool, although we didn't use it.

The best part about our stay was the location! It was close to all of the stores in Barnstable (the next town over), close the ferries in Hyannis, and down the street from the beaches.

Room Tip: We brought our own pillows, and we were glad we did.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here often because it's a great price for a clean convenient hotel with a great indoor pool for the kids! The rooms are dated but clean....for the price it's worth it!! The hot tub & indoor pool are large. Will keep coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had booked a room at this hotel in June 3 years ago. Online, the pictures looked nice, esp the one with the Jacuzzi. We had never been to Cape Cod so I thought this hotel would be relaxing. I had spoken with a representive on the telephone on booking the room. Gave her my credit card information etc. Of course at any hotels now you have to be the age of 21 plus to rent a room (shows online) in which she did not ask my age. At that time I was 23 years old, and my boyfriend was 24. When we arrived, after 2 hours of driving, we just wanted to relax. When I had to show my ID the girl at the desk told us we cannot stay there. I asked why? I've had this book for a month and I had spoken someone about my information. She had told me they cannot allow anyone under the age 25 to stay there (in which she looked younger then 21 her self), they do not like the 'young adults' to be drinking and partying in the room causing destruction. We explained to her that we were not there to cause trouble, just to relax, and that we traveled from a distance. so she had talked to someone in back room, and she didn't say anything but gave us the key to the room and left it at that... when we got to the room, it was not what I have expected. the bed looked and felt stiff. the Jacuzzi was more like a whirl pool. and to top it off it didn't even hold in the water, I had to either sit on it or put my foot on it with weight. .. the bathroom itself was updated, besides finding some kind of a bug crawling around...
We had a decent time spending time there exploring around... we couldn't really find a Free beach to stay in the area though...

I haven't been to the cape since...

Room Tip: I would not advise to stay at this hotel. its not a resort at all. walls are thin. the whole place n...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed October 28, 2013

For years we have been dealing with Sylvie and her staff. Over and over they have helped us arrange a great golf get away for me and my life long friends. If you're planning 3 day golf trips on Cape Cod, give Sylvie a call. She will insure an easy experience arranging the details. We had 16 guys this fall. Sylvie set us up with rooms, full breakfasts to get each day going, and three awesome rounds of golf for a great group price. I would highly recommend giving the resort a chance to arrange your golf event. Location and proximity to great public and semi-private golf courses is optimum. Restaurants and night fun is close by. It's a "Can't Miss" plan. Sincerely, Randy and the Swansea CC guys....... (Five straight years of outstanding support).

Room Tip: Ask for their Hospitality Suite if you have a large group or function........
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Randy T
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Room is a little dated, and mattress was very stiff. But that was the only bad thing. Indoor Pool is good, and hot tub is Devine. Free wifi, and it's centrally located to everything. Right on route 28 , no more than a 10 minute drive to shopping , supermarkets, mini golf, and many great restaurants are located right down the street.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Amie D
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I find it amusing that some here have carped about the use of "Resort" in the name of this hotel. For the price, did you really think you were getting an all-inclusive?? Seriously, this is a perfectly acceptable, clean and centrally located property. I only wish that housekeeping had not picked up our bathing suits and sent them to the laundry, never to be seen again!! (It was an honest mistake, but still, it does color my opinion.)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends