See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2004

Parking lot should have been some indication - old cars rotting away - looks like some rooms are used as a boarding house. People partying, drinking beer kept us awake and at edge at night. Room definitely not the cleanest...

Date of stay: January 2005
11  Thank NorthStar11322
Reviewed August 22, 2003

upon arrival they told me my family and I didnt have a reseration, now, being a travel agent, I think i know when i am going on a vacation. the service at the desk was extremly rude saying that i was wrong. what happen was i got there late and they gave my room away. now i am from new jersey and the whole cape was booked. the owner was not accomodating and down right nasty he didnt even try to help me find another hotel. I wouldnt stay there if i got a free night. the desk clerk at the sheraton ended up being a miricle worker and found us our last resort.

6  Thank Sherpa1588
Reviewed August 13, 2003

I read the reviews before staying here (there were only 2 then) and was really nervous based on that first review. However, the experience wasn't that bad for the price. Generally clean with the exception of ants in the bathroom (2 rather large) and extensive mildew at the bottom of the shower curtain. Didn't clean the tub very well during my stay. No bathroom counter space, had to use the window sill for toiletries. One of the light bulbs didn't work. Local calls (more than 1 or 2) are charged at .25 for each 15 mins -- found that rather irritating. King sized bed had an unattached mattress pad which creeped badly under the sheet as I slept. Pool looked clean. Desk person was very cordial. Provided cereal, milk, coffee and juice in the morning.

3  Thank Voyage15027
Reviewed August 7, 2003

Negatives: Ants in the bathroom. Mildew on Windows, Towel bar missing, no tissues. Had to ask for enough towels each day. Have to ask for hairdryer. No shampoo. Planes from nearby airport buzz over. No restaurant. Bed spreads old and used, towels cheap and small. Price is good for this locale and season. Nearby beaches great. TRaffic bad.

Positives: Great air conditioner, new large TV with HBO, nice indoor pool. Coffee, donuts, juice and cereal in office. Staff nice enough, room clean otherwise. Great for senior citizens and college kids or young families on tight budget. If you can afford another $25-$50 a day, might get better rooms.

8  Thank Road30040
Reviewed July 7, 2003

We were a little nervous about staying here based on the previous review, but we had a great experience. The room was clean and the help was friendly. The outdoor walkways were old, but there were men working on them. We did not swim in the pool, but we saw people in it and it looked clean. The refrigerator in the room was helpful. I think this hotel was a great value. We would stay here again.

4  Thank Sonene