I spent the weekend with my family at the Mariner. The hotel had a few negatives however many positives. The first negative was when we first entered our room my wife always checks the beds. The sheets had what appeared to be dried blood on them and the pillowcases were stained also. The side of the bed had pixie stics on the floor. We called down to the office and the maid service came within 10 minutes and changed everything. The motel offers wifi however it did not work that well in our room. We were at the other end of the motel. When we were closer it worked fine, The other is not really the motels fault however they could have controlled it better. There was a large group staying there, maybe about 25 people. They were using the pool area and were loud, diving in pool, rough play etc. They had kids (around 3 or 4 years old maybe) going in the pool naked with no direct supervision. I could go on but the point of the story is the motel staff allowed this type of behavior. The positives are the staff were all very kind. The rooms are clean (our sheets could have been a one time thing) The rest of our stay the sheets were fine. The housekeeping staff took great care of us. The mini golf area was clean and fun. The coffee bar they have was clean and well stocked. I am planning another trip next month and will stay here again. The rates are very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mariner Motor Lodge is the closest hotel to Cape Cod's Sea Gull Beach and the green fairways of Bayberry Hills Golf Course. An easy walk to excellent restaurants, shopping and amusements. Take a short drive to Hyannis and Barnstable Harbor which offer whale watching tours, fishing excursions, and boat trips to the historic islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. At the Mariner Motor Lodge, you'll be in the heart of mid-Cape and will have a myriad of things to do that make Cape Cod a cherished vacation year round. Situated in West Yarmouth, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cape Cod Inflatable Park and ZooQuarium. Pirate's Cove Mini Golf and Englewood Beach are also within 1 mile. Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a spa tub and a sauna. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self-parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a seasonal outdoor pool, and conference rooms are onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mariner Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Motor Hotel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Hotel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Motel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Motor Lodge West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA