We stayed here for a few days after being in Boston so it was nice to be in beautiful Cape Cod. It was 4th July weekend so the area was very busy, the street outside the motel was a constant stream of traffic.
We were given a 2nd floor room in the middle of the corridor. No elevators so getting our heavy cases etc upstairs wasn't fun. The room was ok, 2 beds and quite alot of space. A little fridge perfect for keeping drinks cold in the hot weather. The A/C was great. Wifi was a bit unstable.
There are indoor and outdoor pools which my friend used but due to it being a holiday weekend they were full of kids so we stayed away and went to beaches instead. Lots of parking.
Loads of places to eat nearby and many stores. Lots of beaches close by too.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Mariner Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Motor Hotel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Hotel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Motel West Yarmouth
- Mariner Motor Lodge West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA