“Nice atmosphere, good food”

Di Parma Italian Table
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Description: A wide variety of Italian favorites including Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Linguini and clam sauce and many more. In addition we also serve delicious hand tossed pizzas and we have a children's menu for those age 12 and under. We offer dine -in, take-out, catering, delivery, functions, and serve our late night menu daily until midnight! Visit our website to view our entire menu.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Friendly service and great menu. Reasonable prices for big portions. Very accommodating to families. Decent wine list!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stopped in for dinner, just to try it out. The Chicken Parm was so-so, and a bit chewy. It is a huge portion though so you would have leftovers, if you like it. I would try something else next time. Our waitress was from Ukraine and she was great. Checked in with us and was very friendly. If you want some romance, ask for a table further inside the restaurant. We were seated at the front windows and the view is an old decrepit, long empty restaurant across the road. Not very charming for ambiacne setting. Not Di Pama's fault, just saying ask for another spot.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Sat at the bar with My husband and we had some of the best pizza ever. The garlic wings were amazing as well. Great service, price and food

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Italian is one of my toughest meals since I am dairy intolerant (no cheese) and also gluten free. But they made my meal absolutely delightful and custom to my needs. I had their clam sauce on gluten free pasta and it was stocked full of clams and so tasty. My husband had veal parmesan which he practically licked off the plate and my son designed his own pizza. He was the crust was the best he had ever had! Wait staff was wonderful and attentive.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went here at the last minute on a Saturday night and we were seated at a little table all by itself on the far back end of the bar. We weren't expecting much in the way of service, but our waitress was very attentive and never forgot about us. She was quite friendly despite the hectic atmosphere.
We started with the house wings and they were quite tasty. The only problem was that there were only 5 wings for $9. A little pricy. I had the veal parm and found it a little tough, but the sauce was tasty and the pasta was cooked perfectly. Again,the price was a little high, but not too pricy. My wife had a chicken and pasta dish and was quite satisfied. She had enough to take home for lunch. Oh,the salad bowl and fresh rolls were very good and endless. Also, we opted out of dessert, but the apple crisp looked amazing for the price. We walked from our hotel and I wish we had walked here sooner instead of eating in the hotel restaurant as we had in the past. Great service and adequate food sure beats lousy service and terrible food.