“Bolognese Extrodinaire - Super waitstaff - they'll wheel you out”

Di Parma Italian Table
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Description: A wide variety of Italian favorites including Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Linguini and clam sauce and many more. In addition we also serve delicious hand tossed pizzas and we have a children's menu for those age 12 and under. We offer dine -in, take-out, catering, delivery, functions, and serve our late night menu daily until midnight! Visit our website to view our entire menu.
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We have enjoyed the food here for several years. We had Angel Hair pasta with bolognese sauce, and a toss-it-yourself salad (all you can eat) plus two soft drinks for $24. The salad was excellent with cherry tomatoes as big as your thumb, We didn't try the desserts 'cause we were stuffed. My wife usually eats 1/2 a meal and brings it back to the motel...not here she and I pigged out..couldn't resist.

Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Food was good. Great service. Marinara sauce was excellent.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We ordered Jimmy Special (pizza) for take out
It was delicious. Definitly will be back for a meal within the restaurant. Front Reception staff-the word of the day is SMILE

Reviewed May 3, 2012

My wife and I had dinner and drinks at the bar. The female (older) bartender was probably the worst bartender/server we have ever had. After our experience we will not be back. This resturant is in touristville yet we are locals. I have had better service at pizza joints.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I heard that their pizza was very good so I ordered and picked it up. I was not impressed. It upset my stomach and left a burning sensation in my mouth. I suspect they add some sort of spicy pepper to the sauce or something. My 2.5 year old had a couple of bites and wouldn't eat it anymore for the same reason. The pizza just next door at the Cove was a lot better. We also had a salad which was good, so that's positive. I cannot speak for the other dishes though. We may try them again, but I think we are going to search out LaScala in Dennisport on our next visit. They were local where I'm from and moved down there. They were good when they had there restaurant here, so I assume it will be just as good in Dennisport.