This was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. The room smelled terrible, the carpet was gross, the air conditioner was loud, the beds were hard and the bathroom was small and dark. The service was okay. Overall this was a terrible hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hunters Green Motel has been a family owned and operated facility for 45+ Years. We take pride in our friendly and attentive staff that make you feel right at home while you are enjoying Cape Cod. Our 74+ Guest rooms with a combination of King Bed or 2 Double Beds are designed to meet every family's needs. Our one of a kind pool is a must see where you can swim indoors as well as outdoors at the same time. Our in ground 10 Person Jacuzzi with massaging heads will help you unwind after your long day around Cape Cod. Hunters Green is located centrally in West Yarmouth on route 28 less than 2 miles from Seagull Beach, Englewood Beach and Bass River. Plenty of Bars, Restaurants, shopping are available in walking distance. Plenty of activities to keep kids entertained are also in walking distance including the Inflatable water park 0.2 miles away, Pirates cove Mini Golf, Ryan's bowling center and Arcade, Bumper Cars, Batting cages and plenty more. Hunters Green is centrally located to all your needs from children to adults. Call Hunters Green to plan your getaway to the beautiful Cape Cod. *Minimum check in age is 21. *Children over the age of 12 are considered adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hunters Green Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunters Green Hotel West Yarmouth
- Hunters Green Motel West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA