Hey, what can you say, we did this trip last minute. Coming in from Toronto after a 10 hour drive, using my iphone, blue tooth, macbook and 3G connection, my wife, my real time trip advisor/planner, tried to find something as we drove down. Well, no luck. Upper MA had poor 3G connections, up State New York was plenty good for wireless connection.
Anyway, we check in at 11pm and find the rooms to be ice chilly. The rooms are well kept, neat and tidy as I expect from a hotel. The usual amenities are there. Coffee maker in the bathroom I find odd and a first. We clean up and go to sleep and have a great night rest. The next day we have a great warm breakfast (included) the sausages were cold, and no bacon. But the coffee is good. The cost is a bit prohibitive IMHO considering this is such a sleepy town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the newest of Cape Cod hotels, Hampton Inn Cape Cod welcomes you with a fabulous mix of amenities, including 'hot on the house' breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet access and state of the art 'jump start" fitness center, as well as an indoor and outdoor pool. Our combination of modern amenities and gracious guest rooms or suites make us the hotel of choice near Hyannis. In fact, we are the only Hampton Inn and Suites on the Cape, as well as the only hotel to be backed by Hampton Inn and Suites 100% satisfaction guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Hampton Inn West Yarmouth
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth MA