1,234 results
All reviews cape cod free shuttle shuttle service complimentary breakfast king suite oatmeal the breakfast area outdoor pool excellent stay the hotel is clean off season fresh fruit hyannis area front desk staff great place to stay main street room was large
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just needed a room for 1 night while traveling for work. Front desk was very nice and welcoming. Breakfast was included and they had tons of amazing options. Lots of activities to do to. I would bring my family back for a vacation.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Diane G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Dream18565273637,

My name is Diane, I am the General Manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Cod. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty as a Hilton Honors Member and to our Hampton Brand. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our Refreshed Hot Hampton Breakfast. We look forward to having you stay with us again along with your family!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Hampton inn is a great place to stay it's Centrally located and the room very clean.staff are very professional, the amenities are great ,truly great place to stay to relax and enjoy. I have been there several times and never had a bad experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My two grandchildren had a blast. The hotel had great activities for the kids. They loved the pool, the continental breakfast, the games provided in the lobby, and the magician. The location of the hotel was great. Close to mini golf, restaurants, shops, beaches, and the mall. Great time.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2019

As a hilton member got upgraded to a suite,Was sent up a bottle of champayne for our anniversary which we was a nice suprize.Had early check in and late check out.Hotel is spotless and breakfast was excellent.Price off season was perfect.Close to alot of things.Couldn't ask for nicer people to great you.Room was perfect and very very comfortable.Hampton Inns always are.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Third time here...Breakfast is great, rooms are super clean....but the main reason is the staff! Dante is a definite asset to the hotel! Always a great smile and welcome. Here for school vacation, cookies were eaten up...9pm my grandson got out if the pool and was upset that the cookies were all gone, Dante said to hold on and got a few scoops of ice cream!! This is just another example of the amazing hospitality that we receive each stay! He is always so accommodating and professional. I would reccomend this location in a heart beat! Kudos to the management!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
JoshuaJune, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear valued guest;
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Cape Cod. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay based on your overall high scores. I'm very glad to see Donte was able to turn a bad situation into a positive one! We use these surveys to encourage our staff to always aim towards excellence, and I will be sure to share this with the rest of the team. Should you be in the area again, we hope to be your host once more and continue to deliver excellence!