Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
$130
Bayside Resort Hotel(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$250
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Cape Cod Area(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$145
Yarmouth Resort(West Yarmouth)
$199
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
$139
Quality Inn(West Yarmouth)
$149
Cape Cod Family Resort(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$259
Town N Country Family Resort(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$144
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
$144
$138
Mariner Motor Lodge(West Yarmouth)
$131
$125
1,103 results
All reviewscape codfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastshuttle serviceking suitenewer hoteloatmealthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolexcellent stayfresh fruitthe hotel is cleanhyannis areaoff seasonfront desk staffgreat place to stayroom was large
Reviewed March 8, 2013

During school vacation we decided to stay for a night after reading a newspaper ad which showed numerous children's activities being held. Despite booking the night before, we got a rate of $98 including a full hot breakfast and all activities. Not only that, the front desk encouraged us to come early for the 10am animal show on day of arrival and they would get us into a room as soon as they could! Haven't had that happen EVER. I can't say enough about this hotel but let me start with the kids activities (most of which are held on school breaks but check and see). The Cool Creatures show was 2 hours long, featured over 25 animals and was led by the incredibly patient, friendly and knowledgeable owner of Animal Instincts. FREE! During the show, I went back to the front desk to see when we should check in- we were upgraded to a king suite at no charge and checked in at 12noon!! We utilized the pool several times during our stay and it was a huge convenience as it rained most of the two days. Our only cons were the temp of the hot tub was more like a warm bath, not very hot at all, and the lack of weights in the workout area. Breakfast was awesome and I can't imagine how the negative previous reviews had such problems, as every staff person we encountered was amazing. The front desk girl, Yvette, was on for the entire day and even at 7pm was smiling away! She was adorable and sweet. We did ask for a room away from the pool as there were hockey teams staying there, but never were bothered by any noise. Our next kid activity was a pool party at 1 featuring make your own sundaes, followed by a DJ dance party in the lobby 4-7. The hired DJ was from a great local radio station and awesome! They served chips and cookies during the party and we were allowed to BYOB right in the lobby. FREE! The last event was the next morning, a craft party put on by a local girl who does face painting, crafts, parties, etc. for hire. She had a table full of crafts! Our kids had a ball and then she painted each kids face - the best face painter we have ever seen - FREE! Turns out she was a makeup artist in Vegas. We've paid $20 per kid at amusement parks that weren't nearly as awesome as this girls artwork.
We highly recommend taking a trip to Cape Cod Beer factory for their free hour tour and free samples of all beers!! brewed on premise and delicious. We at at the Beech Tree Cantina (see other review of restaurant). Downtown Hyannis is only about 2 miles away, so close to everything. Highly recommend this hotel and would pick this every time to stay near Hyannis!

Room Tip: Highly agree that if you are bothered by noise and large groups of kids, call head and ask if there are any sports groups staying there during your stay. The hotel is an amazing value for the money and is a popular hotel for that reason, especially with families. In addition, the surrounding towns hold numerous tournaments, marathons, races, and art festivals throughout the year which also increases the number of kids and families. Pick a room away from the pool area if possible as this tends to get louder early in the day and continues all day.
2  Thank lisalou216
HamptonInnCapeCod, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Cheneyp,

Our team was enamored to see such a glowing review of our hotel and all of the activities we offer during the school vacation week! Yvette was especially pleased that you mentioned her by name. Thank you a million times over for taking the time to write such a positive review regarding your recent stay with us!

We hope to see you during April Vacation. It's right around the corner!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I needed a place to stay while traveling for a funeral. This hotel was great. Although the hotel did not offer a bereavement rate, I felt the hotel was affordable and decided to stay here anyways. The hotel was very clean. The Gym was great. The pool was very enjoyable There were few guests there while I was there off season which probably made it even more enjoyable. The breakfast was great. I appreciate any hotel which includes a decent breakfast and this was definite plus especially since I had to be at a funeral in the morning and didn't need the extra hassle of finding a place to eat. All in all, I had a great stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Hasselh0ff

Dear Hasselh0ff,

On behalf of the entire Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod team, we extend our condolences for your loss.

Traveling for bereavement is always particularly difficult and I am glad we were able to provide you with comfortable surroundings and friendly staff during your stay.

If there is any way we may be of assistance in the future, please contact us. We hope to see you again under better circumstances.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The Cons: Decided to stay here a few nights off-season to get away with my family. Mistake. Stayed in room 219 - watch out for the creepy sticky spot in the rug near the desk, the moldy shower doors, the hair in the shower, and the filthy countertop. We made the mistake of asking for extra pillows and for the countertop to be cleaned on the way out to dinner after checking in and caught an argument from the gentleman working the desk. Arguing with a customer? Really? The pool opened several hours late our first day - despite a member of the staff sitting in the room eating breakfast and reading a newspaper. My kid tried making hot chocolate, found out there were no creamers, asked for more, and was ignored. They don't help out with luggage - they watch.

The Pros: Decent breakfast. Fast internet so you can look online to see where you should have stayed.

4  Thank Dan_in_the_Pitts
HamptonInnCapeCod, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Hi Dan,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to inform our team of your experience via our in room comment card, email survey and on trip TripAdvisor. Immediately following our conversation a couple weeks ago, I spoke with the team member who you initially informed that your counter was sticky. He extends his apologies for the confusion as well. We do not often receive concerns regarding the cleanliness of our hotel and he was attempting to offer an explanation of what he thought it may have been.

I was unaware there were any other problems with your stay. When we spoke you mentioned the counter but did not inform me of anything else mentioned in this review.

I am certainly sorry for all the inconveniences you faced during your stay and would like the opportunity to make it up to you some how. I know nothing can turn back the hands of time but I assure you none of the things you mentioned are a norm here. Would you please contact me at your convenience? I can be reached via email brenna.sullivan@hilton.com or on property 508.862.9010.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever stayed in. The staff was amazing during our Feb vacation. The only problem was the noise level. They had 12 yr old hockey players running the halls til midnight and they could not control them or their drunk parents. That is my only complaint. The hotel should have handled that situation better. My daughter missed out on swimming in the pool for 2 out of our 3 days there because of the hockey players and their drunk parents. Very disappointing after driving 3 hours.

Room Tip: Call head and ask if there are any sports groups staying there!
3  Thank Maryjo B
HamptonInnCapeCod, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Maryjo B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to see that our hotel was one of the most beautiful hotels you have ever stayed at! What a compliment!!!

We have learned a lot from our February experiences with sports teams and now prepare with a thorough checklist to ensure that we leave nothing to chance. I am sorry that the kids left you with anything negative to say about our hotel!! I assure you, this is not the norm here.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My daughters and I spent 3 nights here during February Vacation and really enjoyed our stay! The kid's activities were tremendous! Every day there was "Movie Madness" where movies played all day and night in a meeting room on a large screen. There was also an "Ice Cream Party" every day where everyone could put toppings on their ice cream. The kids loved it! Parents too!

Other days, the activities changed. There was a fabulous magician one day, a wonderfully talented face painter another day, arts and crafts, and more. They had a "Pizza Party" two of the nights we were there. The first night was a bit tough as there wasn't enough pizza due to the staff under-estimating how many people would come for their dinner! The second night they had it, there was plenty of pizza and the staff worked hard to make it happen.

There is always coffee, tea, and hot cocoa out all day and night. The pool is temperate and the whirlpool is a nice size. There were too many kids in the pool that were unsupervised one of the nights, due to a large group staying there that was not responsible. The next 2 days and nights were better, but crowded at times. However, it was vacation week!

The staff was very responsive to all of our needs as well as other guests. They were friendly, kind and always had a smile.

The lobby has a fireplace and many families hang out there and play games that are supplied by the hotel or that they bring themselves.

It's really a nice hotel with a nice "vibe." My girls can't wait to go back! We will be there for April Vacation!! It's a great value for the price paid and what we got!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large, have a separate sink, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and cabinetry area. They also have a queen sleep sofa. The vanity sink is outside of the bathroom which makes it easier for families to get ready. The rooms were clean and pleasant.
1  Thank AnnL384

Hi Ann L,

We are so glad to hear that your family enjoyed a wonderful get-a-way and will be back in April! We were just finalizing the schedule so hopefully you will be able to catch any of the programs you missed in February. Based on your review, it looks like you missed our Crazy Cool Creatures Show. We plan on having that program on Saturday, Wednesday and the following Saturday. He does a great job!

Please contact me directly once you make your reservations and I will do my best to have you back in the corner suite.