Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is our 3rd year staying at the Hampton Inn in West Yarmouth. It's the only place we'll stay on the Cape. Rooms are clean, updated, large and even has great pillows! The staff is excellent...friendly, helpful and always working hard. A great breakfast is included and they even have music in the lobby on the weekends. Don't pass this one up!

Room Tip: We always ask for top floor, away from the elevators.....very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarasand65
Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I switched for this hotel at the last minute and as soon as I walked in, I felt secure. The place is super clean and this is the first thing I look for in a hotel! The service was great, the room was fantastic, the breakfast was good, there were 2 pools and a whirlpool. The desk staff was helpful and very kid! There was coffee and tea available all night. It might be a little more expensive than other place, but it is worth it, especially for the location (only a few minutes away from Hyannis and all the great attractions and restaurants). I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MisszenViolaine
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth. We visited the Cape Cod area the week after Labor Day. The service was good and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The desk clerks and staff were polite, courteous and extremely helpful. This hotel is centrally located to all of the major tourist attractions. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a reasonably priced hotel. I say book early for the best prices. The breakfast was good and offered great choices. Thank you to the management and staff - A job well done! Hope to see you again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank FriedaDenise
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Good location on the Cape. Clean rooms, but the place is expensive for the below average service. Not sufficient staff at the front desk. Had to wait long time at check-in and when I asked questions. The shuttle service was very slow and had to wait 45 minutes when I was told it was almost there.

The pool and breakfast is good. I like the clean rooms. Need to step up the service, particularly for the rate I paid.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank traser2001
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times, usually in the early spring in April and also after Labor Day, in September and October. The management and all the staff do an outstanding job. It is very well maintained, always clean, rooms always clean and comfortable. Everyone at the front desk has a smile, a kind word, and is helpful anytime you have any questions or need anything they can provide. The hotel has recently added more area to the outdoor pool, so they can hold functions. The free breakfast is outstanding, and the staff works hard to keep everything working well. They have also made sure that the fitness center is up to date. There's an indoor pool as well-again -very well-maintained. Thanks again to the management-I know they work hard to make your stay enjoyable. I'll come any chance I can get!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had such an enjoyable relaxing stay through Labor Day weekend at the Hampton Inn in West Yarmouth. The room was very comfortable and extremely clean. Even though the hotel was very busy on the holiday weekend, we found our room to be nice and quiet. The hotel staff was extremely helpful with directions to the nearby bike trails that we were interested in. I cannot say enough about the hot breakfast. There was something for everyone from eggs and sausage to the more healthy large fresh fruit assortment, hot oatmeal, and bagels. The indoor pool and hot tub was very well maintained and clean. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel on a future trip to the Cape.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Very spacious room. Super clean. Lots of power outlets. The room had many amenities - refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot. Quiet.

We only spent a night for a friend's wedding, so I didn't get to enjoy all the amenities the hotel had to offer. We drove past the new pool bar facility around back, which looks nice.

The breakfast serving layout was pretty crowded. I couldn't get to the coffee, had to go back upstairs and try again. I know - boo hoo. If that's the worse that happens, it's still a pretty good hotel experience. The breakfast area had two waffle-irons, both of which were cranking hard. I just assembled a plate and took our food upstairs to the room. .

The hotel is right on Rte. 28, just outside Hyannis with all its shopping and entertainment, as well as the ferry and airport. Because we were there for a specific event on a specific day, I couldn't move our stay around to a more economical time. Also, we know we can sleep on Hampton Inn beds - not too firm - so we paid a premium for a room when we could have spent less elsewhere, like with the wedding party's package elsewhere.

If your budget allows and you're looking for a certain level of comfort, convenience and dependability, you can't beat Hampton Inn - and this is the only one on the Cape.

Room Tip: If having a bathtub is important to your end-of-day relaxation, you might want to check to see if yo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Blue Water on the Ocean
Blue Water on the Ocean
#6 of 21 in South Yarmouth
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth? Share your experiences!