This Hampton has it all!
This was our first trip to the Cape, what a great place. Travelled as a family of four with two teens. The room was a good size and we were all comfortable.
The room is appointed nice, two comfy queens, flat screen t.v, desk, chair, large closet, fridge, iron and board, coffee maker, okay pillows and a good sized bathroom. Both the room and bathroom are very clean and cared for.
The couple of times we spoke to the front desk the people working there were friendly and helpful. They offer a shuttle service, a large new van, which we used once to drop us off at the Hy-Line ferry this saved us a few $ on parking the car down there. It was a six $ taxi ride back to the hotel after a great day on Nantucket island. The front desk even gave us the number for the cab. Nice touch!
The breakfast offered here was good. Fresh hot food, cold cereal, yogurt, juice, waffels the kids loved, juice, and plenty of fresh fruit. Also two great ladies that keep the area clean and stocked. Lot's of seating and over flow seating down the hall.
There is a 24hr. coffee bar in the lobby with regular, robust, decaf, and hot water for tea. Cream, Milk, sugar and splenda, available as well.
There are two pools. One indoor and one out. We enjoyed the outdoor pool at the end of our day. The outdoor pool was cleaner. Not as cloudy as inside. Open until 10pm.
It's in a good location with a nice italian restaurant within walking distance and mini putt as well. Otherwise you have some driving to do but still very central to everything.
Plenty of free parking available.
Would we return?
You bet! We had a great hotel and Cape Cod experience!
Thanks! Cape Cod!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the newest of Cape Cod hotels, Hampton Inn Cape Cod welcomes you with a fabulous mix of amenities, including 'hot on the house' breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet access and state of the art 'jump start" fitness center, as well as an indoor and outdoor pool. Our combination of modern amenities and gracious guest rooms or suites make us the hotel of choice near Hyannis. In fact, we are the only Hampton Inn and Suites on the Cape, as well as the only hotel to be backed by Hampton Inn and Suites 100% satisfaction guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Hampton Inn West Yarmouth
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth MA