“Gloomy day treat”
Review of ZooQuarium - CLOSED

ZooQuarium
More attraction details
Owner description: This complex houses a small aquarium as well as a zoo.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 25, 2012

For the first time this year we decided to stop and check out the ZooQuarium. It was warm over cast day...sprinkling on and off and we were looking for something to do. The staff at the Zoo was very informative and helpful but overall its really a place for your little ones not much for adults or older children. They have a few unusual animals but most you would find on a farm. I do live on and around farms so I was a little disappointed but if you don't you'll probably find in more interesting. The main bird show was good, a lot of interesting information.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The kids from 6 mos to 10 yrs old really enjoyed as we adults did. very clean and personnel as very courteous as well

Reviewed September 9, 2012

As many have stated, years ago this was a very nice place, but without the seals and any other related animals to put on their inside water show, it's lacking a main attraction. I'd say it's OK for the little ones, as they do a decent job of entertaining them with educational and hands on opportunities, but adults and teens find it hard to be entertained too long.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife and I recently brought our two year old granddaughter to the ZooQuarium, and we all had a wonderful time. The staff were all very healpful and informative, the animals were entertaining, and the price of admission was more than fair. Our granddaughter talked about the sea gull show for days, and she fell in love with Gus, the ZooQuarium's resident dog. We would definitely visit again!

1  Thank Paul C
See more reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We took our five year old son here on vacation and he loved it. He loved the fact he could feed some of the animals, and he really liked the pony ride. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I wish they had more 'quarium' than they do. But overall it's a really cute place.

1  Thank Courtney B