The Broad Meadow Bed & Breakfast
Mansion House(Vineyard Haven)(Great Value!)
$184
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
$152
$134
Summercamp Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
$199
Winnetu Oceanside Resort(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
$225
Harbor View Hotel(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
$169
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
Official Site
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$199
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$119
Official Site
$88
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewshomemade breadsqueezed orange juicefrittatab bbike traildirt roadmartha's vineyardprivate cottageoutdoor showercentral locationperfect escapelovely weekendspent two nightsfarm fresh eggshot breakfastevery morningcould not have been more
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We can't tell you how much we appreciate our wonderful experience at Martha's Vineyard and your lovely house. We both agree that waking up in the sunshine with birds singing around the house was absolutely the best moment of the weekend.

It was shameful that our stay was so short, and we do want to come back and stay longer next time.

Room Tip: plan your trip better so you can stay here longer!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Wake up to the birds singing and a view of the meadow
Then Marjory's breakfast of fresh picked berries & warm bread
Nearby the south shore beaches
Privacy & beauty
Highly recommend this B&B
Only wish I had more time to get to know Marjory and Robert better

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed at this peaceful and perfect bed and breakfast for a week. Marjory makes a delicious breakfast with homemade bread. For me the location was perfect because it was peaceful and there was also a bike and running path within walking distance. They also provided me with a beach pass that took me to a beautiful beach. The room was clean, big and the bed was very comfortable. For retreat, vacation or a one nights stay this is the perfect place to be centrally located on the island.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Karen C
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My partner and I stayed at Broad Meadow this past weekend (we were attending a wedding nearby). The room was large, the bed comfortable and the setting was nice and quiet. The grounds are lovely. Since the room is in a separate building and is the only room on the property, it feels very private.

Marjory, our host, was an absolute delight. She was very friendly but gave us our space, too. I appreciated that I didn't have to be "on" during breakfast since she delivers it to the room next to the bedroom. And she's quite a baker! Breakfast was very generous with fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, cereals, yogurt and milk. Coffee/tea, of course. It was a cold breakfast (which was fine with us) so if you prefer a hot breakfast, it may not be for you.

I would definitely stay again if we were to return. Thanks for a lovely time!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy88K
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My wife, my 11 month old son and myself spent two nights in this amazing place. The place is 10 minutes away from the towns, so you must get there by car, but the place is worthwile. The room is very clean, the bed super comfortable, the breakfast delicious and the surroundings very green and peaceful. Marjory, the owner, was extremely kind and her recommendations about the places to visit were very useful. If you like to be away from the crowd and take some time just to rest, this is the perfect place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pedro P
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

This is a lovely review & you were great guests, especially 11 month old beaming Manuel! While having a car makes it very easy to get here & around the Island, Martha's Vineyard has an efficient & inexpensive bus system (VTA) which has taken our car-less guests to beaches, towns, restaurants, just anywhere. The buses operate on a schedule, one can be hailed from he end of our road, and The Broad Meadow is happy to drive guests to the West Tisbury Town Center (barely a mile from here), where buses converge and guests can go from one end of the Island to the other.