Shaker Mill Inn
$60
$47
Priceline
The Red Lion Inn(Stockbridge)(Great Value!)
$175
Hampton Terrace Inn(Lenox)
$179
$169
Official Site
Garden Gables Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$199
Official Site
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$219
$179
LakeHouse Inn(Lee)(Great Value!)
$201
$110
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires(Lenox)(Great Value!)
$134
Blantyre(Lenox)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshoneymoon suitequichebob and marygas fireplacewithin walking distancegarden roomoutdoor spacehome away from homea great place to stayprivate bathroomrooms are spaciousminute drivefresh fruitfridgestockbridgetanglewoodbasket
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Juat pent 2 nights in the Rockwell room. Website doesnt do it justice. Room contained a comfortable queen bed with a separate large seating/kitchenette area with nice couch tv, gas fireplace and bkfst table w/ chairs. My husband slept in and I was able to have coffee in the seating area and not wake him up. There is also a private balcony perfect for having a glass of wine with the complimentary pocorn in the room. They also have 2 little welcoming bottles of wine in the room when you ck in. They also have a nice twist on the bkfst part of the B+B. They stock your fridge with bkfst items so you can have bkfst on your own. One day was quiche and bagel and the next was potatoe egg pasties with a croissant and muffins. Both days there were coffee fixins, juice, milk and instant oatmeal. Very nice to be able to have bkfst on our own and not have to be at a group bkfst at a certain time. The room was very clean, quiet, recently updated nicely decorated with lots of nice touches like robes and ample info about the area including weather! Fresh flowers even in the bathroom! Bob and Mary are really warm and welcoming. The place is immaculate. The restaurant across the street was great too (Shaker Mill tavern). The Inn was a pleasant surprise and wouldnt hesitate to return.

Room Tip: rockwell room is perfect for a couple, lots of space.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RhodeIslandLola
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It is very rare that I take the time to write a review... but I was actually excited to get home to do so. The Shaker Mill Inn is quaint, clean, cozy, well manicured- a truly great value in a special place. Close to all of the little towns, Lenox, Great Barrington and Stockbridge- West Stockbridge has it's own little nook and nightlife. Bob & Mary made my fiancé and our two dogs feel right at home. We had such a nice weekend we are planning on returning next Memorial Day.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Four years ago I moved to Switzerland from Lenox, Massachusetts (10 minutes from the Shaker Mill Inn). I've been coming back to the Berkshires on average every year and staying at the Shaker Mill Inn. The innkeepers are wonderful, very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are immaculate and one arrives to flowers, wine, classical music and soft lighting. Everything is provided for and the innkeepers are very generous with towels, blankets, coffee, tea, etc. Mary is an avid gardener and has turned the grounds in to a beautiful, restful haven full of flowers, bird feeders and fountains. There is also a large lawn with garden chairs on which to lounge or picnic. Lot's of space to exercise your dog should you bring one (I have two!) - or play croquet or badminton.
The inn is nestled in a quiet and peaceful area of west stockbridge close to nice eateries within walking distance. Having travelled the world and seen many B&B's over the years, I have to say that the Shaker Mill Inn is at the top of my list. Nowhere have I found such a perfect mix of friendliness/helpfulness from the owners, quiet location and such high quality accommodations!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Stayed 5/1/12 for one night. Had two lovely full size beds, fully stocked refrigerator and wine waiting for us. Comfy beds,clean as a whistle and quiet as can be. Is there anything else you could need? I say this place has it all.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My partner and I we're so happy to find the Shaker Mill Inn after a long day of driving! What luck that we found such a perfect place! Bob welcomed us with generous hospitality! We were welcomed to have a glass of wine that the room offered along with snacks and fresh breakfast quiche in the refrigerator for the next morning. The quiet area, spectacularly clean room/bath, cozy robes and comfortable accommodations were one of the best experiences we've had! As a frequent traveler, this is one of the of the top 5 places to stay! We will return to Shaker Mill Inn for a retreat weekend.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple