“Clean and Convenient”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I decided to take a trip up to the Big E and found this hotel to stay at. Our room was clean and it was at a great location close to restaurants and also the Big E. The beds were comfortable although I am not a fan of down pillows. Overall I would probably stay here again. It's very hard to find decent hotels that aren't gross. I rate this a 4-4.5 out of 5.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 23, 2010

We stayed here as our first pick place was full. We were tired and had been on the road for over twelve hours. The check in was smooth and the guy at the desk very friendly and helpful. The hotel does not have an elevator, we had to walk up a flight of stairs carrying our bags. The rooms on our floor all had that little no smoking symbol on them but I could smell a strong odour of cigarette smoke in the hall. The furniture in the room looked very well used, missing handles on the dresser, and one drawer was completey missing. It made the room look a little "used." The shower had a poor quality of water pressure and the curtain was on a straight not curved rod so it touched you when you were taking the shower.I don't like a hotel room shower curtain to touch my skin as I always wonder if it has actually been changed!
When I was finished my shower I couldn't turn the water off. If my husband had not been there to turn it off, it would have run until I was dressed and could call for maintenance. They need to do a little preventive maintenance, I think.
Breakfast was nice, I liked that the bagels etc were all individually wrapped. Coffee was good and we liked that the breakfast was complimentary with the room. There should be hand santizer in the dining room, most people in there when I was there could have used it, I think!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nsjetsetters
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We have stayed there several times in the past using Choice Hotel points and the AAA rate. Conveniet to Six Flag and the Big E (Eastern States Exposition).

Nothing fancy, but we didn't want to pay fancy price.

The 2 Queen Bed, 2 room suites are the way to go! This stay was a 2 day trip to Six Flag.

We've only had one bad stay (loud, underage kids partying) and the pool wasn't heated out of all the times we've been there. A call to the manager after our stay and they made it right.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2010

The hotel is tucked in an industrial park yet it's right down the street from dozens of food and shopping choices. We stay here when we go to Six Flags, which is a short distance away. The pool convienent but what we love is the 2 queen bed suites. The bedroom/bathroom close off with french doors and the other room has a full kitchenette with counter/chairs, a desk, couch and fireplace...so the kids can go to bed in the other room with that tv and you can watch tv in peace and not be on top of one another. The breakfast has enough choices that everyone should be happy and with the suites we usually brought it back to our own room.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Stayed here one night and it was quiet. It's easy to see why this could be noisy during the winter as it's right across the street from the arena. Check-in was seamless and the morning breakfast standard. The rooms, however were quite small.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2010

This property has been recently renovated and everything looks great! The new furniture is very rich looking, I enjoyed my room very much. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered a nice selection of goodies. This property is centrally located which made my business plans so much easier. I would highly recommend Comfort Inn & Suites West Springfield to anyone looking for a great place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2009

This will be last time we use this hotel for hockey tournament. We make a reservation for a suite and thy give us a regular room. The hotel security kicks you out of the hallways at 5 PM if you try to talk to others. The first floor had water leaks every time the 2nd floor flushed their toilet. this hotel maybe close to the hockey rink, but I rather drive a 1/2 hour and stay at a place where I am more comfortable and able to enjoy myself.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield
3 mi away
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
#1 of 17 in West Springfield
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Water Park
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Wate...
#10 of 17 in West Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!