“Seasoned Traveler -Highest Regard”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Pittsburgh
“Seasoned Traveler -Highest Regard”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was under construction while we stayed, but we didn't really notice. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels and this was by far the best experience I have ever had for a quick overnight stay. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating! After a terrible and rude experience at the Howard Johnson in Holyoke, we arrived at the Comfort Inn. We met Marvin when we checked in at 2am. He was sitting at the front desk instead of hiding in the back somewhere and he greeted me with a friendly smile and assured me that he would have everything taken care of quickly so that I could get some rest. In the morning as I was walking to the breakfast room, the housekeepers greeted me with genuine smiles and talked to me. The girl running the breakfast room was very sweet and accomodating; I got there late and needed some milk for my son and she went into the back to get it for me. Any other place I have stayed has told me it was after breakfast hours if I asked for anything. When I checked out, the assistant manager was very friendly and told me about all of their renovations and asked me to come back and see them-I will most definitely stay there again the next time I am in the area. AMAZING!!

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank OneAngryConsumer
Comfort_Inn_Suites, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I can't tell you how much we appreciate your detailed comments about Marvin, Howard and Sulimar. I can assure you that I will share your comments with each of them and our entire staff. I do feel lucky to have such a great team! We all look forward to your return .
Mark Henshaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Nice hotel,with great service! We booked this for one night and ended up staying for 4nights! The price was okay during the week,weekends are higher. The beds (pillow top)and pillows are sooo comfy!! The room was clean, the free breakfast was good and kept stocked.The location was very good close to a variety of restaurants,a 10-15 min drive to six flags.After a long day at the parks,you can enjoy the heated pool and hotub.They are renovating but we didnt notice it! The location is easier to find by using a gps,the sign from the highway is not so noticable. Will stay here again,for sure!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank maraaz
Comfort_Inn_Suites, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
We are so glad to year you enjoyed your stay. It is great that you got to extend your vacation with us! We hope to see you again soon.
Malden, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel was great.I stayed here with my girlfriend and 5 of my friends before going to sixflags and it was a pleasant experience.This was my second time coming here and I really enjoy the hotub ,the pool,and all the nearby restaurants at this location.The price is right,the breakfast is free,and sixflags is close so its very accomidating. The rooms are also alot better in person then they appear on the website pictures. They are alot more modern looking than in the pictures as well.The tvs are flat screen and the beds are comfortable. I recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Comfort_Inn_Suites, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your positive review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are currently undergoing renovations and will be updating our online pictures once completed. Hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were just passing through and needed a place to stay. Manager was very friendly and got us in our room quickly. Our room was newly renovated and very clean. Not large, but had nice refrigerator/microwave. Didn't see much of the rest of he hotel. A little more money than I'd like to pay for a "just passing through hotel" - around $139, but otherwise very decent for a family. And it seemed to be less expensive than some of the others in its class. Breakfast was hot and quite good for one of those "breakfast included in the little breakfast room" type of breakfasts.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank va444
Comfort_Inn_Suites, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear va444,
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your Morning Breakfast certainly is a great way to start the day. We look forward to the next time you are passing through!
Springfield, Massachusetts, Usa
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Good memories. Very clean and good place! Outstanding people and service. Five stars...i really miss it. Looking forward to go back to enjoy the great service, good time and of course, theres something special about that coffee. Thanks again for all the attentions.

Stayed August 2014
Comfort_Inn_Suites, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
We love to hear such great comments from our guests. We certainly work hard to give all our guests the type of experience that you had. By the way, our coffee is a special blend just for Comfort Inn guests! Looking forward to having you back again.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My family and I chose this hotel for our three-day visit to Six Flags New England. The staff, particularly at the front desk, were very helpful, and helped make our vacation enjoyable.

The suite we checked in to had a couple of minor issues, including the dishwasher and refrigerator, to which we were immediately offered and moved to a different room. The room we switched to had no issues whatsoever.

While the hotel may be a bit outdated (they are however undergoing renovations), it was very clean, had friendly and helpful staff, and was in close proximity to both Six Flags and shopping.

I wouldn't hesitate to book there again!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom Suite with 2 queen beds worked out great for the five of us.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your positive comments about our staff. We are in the midst of a major renovation to the property. We are currently adding an elevator and upgrading our lobby. We will continue later this fall with completely remodeling our guestrooms and bathrooms. Hope to see you again soon!
Holiday, Fl.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have stayed here in the past, they are starting to go through remodeling of rooms etc. Plans include installing an elevator. The room we had was very clean and had all the upgraded bedding and tv. Breakfast included the standard items for Comfort Inns. We did not go to the pool area. The employees were all excellent. Looking forward to out next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tom b
Comfort_Inn_Suites, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Dear Tom,
Thank you so much for your recent review. I will share your comments with our staff. We certainly love to hear positive comments about our service. We understand and recognize the challenges our renovations create, but can not wait to show off our final product. Please come see us again soon.
Mark Henshaw,
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Water Park
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Wate...
#10 of 17 in West Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
#1 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!