Hampton Inn West Springfield
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I called the night before our arrival to request special accommodations and spoke with Sarah. She accommodated all our special requests and was very friendly about it. The next day, my friend and I brought our children (ages 1 and 2) to the hotel to check things out before our husbands arrived. When we got here, we saw my son had messed his diaper all the way through his pants. The main bathroom didn't have a changing station so Carl Smith sensed my rising panic and suggested I try and check in early. It was 11:30 am and check in is at 3:00pm. Sharon Thompson was working the front desk and she checked us in to one of our rooms because it was clean. She gave us a room key before we had given her our credit card or information. She was very friendly and made us feel like we were at home. Then Sharon called housekeeping and asked them to clean the adjoining room so we could be in both of our rooms. What could have been a very stressful situation was diffused due to the staff members at this hotel. Thank you so much!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The hotel is ok, by no means horrible but for the quality and reputation of Hampton it is not great. It needs a remodel, the hallways, elevators, and lobby are beat up and need a good cleaning. The staff is not very energetic as it takes forever to check in. The bed is very soft, springy and squeaky. If this is your first stay at a Hampton it would be your last.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is an excellent hotel, pet friendly, great value with AARP/AAA discounts, and a fabulous included breakfast. We now go out of our way to find Hampton when we're traveling, and being recently retired, we intend to do exactly that, as long as things don't change. The only thing wrong is that you have to make your own waffles.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I always enjoy my stays at the Hampton Inn. Always a great value. Quality room & ammenities, and the complimentary breakfast, gets you filled up and out the door ready to go in the a.m. I personally prefer the belgian waffles.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This hotel is one of the best hotels in this area, Karl and Jamie made ​​me feel very welcome. Breakfast is fantastic and the service in general. What else can you ask for. I will definitely be back on my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank cramirez2013
Reviewed May 9, 2014

bathroom need work im disabled was hard to work thing and tv was poor cable could not watch much some partying with young men going on made mess of elavater and walls did not know about what your hotell had to offer did not know about coffey counter till I check out and had morning brunch

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed in the Hampton Inn for about 11 months for business and I'm very impressed with the friendly staff who greets you by name whenever you walk in. That is why I've stayed at the Hampton Inn in West Springfield while working at a local business. I plan on being here at least another 6 months. Jamieliz Perez was very helpful and followed all the safety concerns for her guests during a fire alarm on Aprin 22, 2014 around noon time. Jamieliz stayed with a lady that is staying with me while I work during the day to make sure she was safe and taken outside. 5 stars to Jamieliz and the rest of the staff!

Room Tip: I've never had a bad experience here at the Hampton Inn in West Springfield. I prefer the lower...