“Clean, friendly, welcoming”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Shepherdsville, Kentucky, United States
“Clean, friendly, welcoming”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were on a camping trip, heading to Maine in the pouring rain. So, we decided that we didn't want to set up and take down the camper in the rain, and we looked for a reasonably priced hotel that we could park the camper. This fit the bill. The friendly, welcoming manager (Ron) let us park the camper, honored the coupon rate of $56.00, gave us a clean, inviting room.The mattress was firm. There was a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator. The room was a good value for the price. The hotel is undergoing renovation, but it was quiet while we were there. The breakfast was included and it was nice.

Room Tip: We used a coupon that we got at the welcome center and it saved five dollars.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I find it difficult to believe that this place is still open under the quality inn name...its under renovation...rooms were average, clean for the most part, but I did find a used bar of soap in the shower...the hallways were busy with all sorts of contractors, very noisy at times. I requested a non-smoking room, the hallway leading to the room and the room itself stunk of stale cigarette...not great for a person with asthma!! New paint ,carpet , and a non-smoking sign cannot disguise the fact that these were previously smoking rooms...awful.

• Stayed May 2013

Travelers are raving about these West Springfield hotels

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Upon reading the reviews I had my second thoughts but when I checked in I was surprised at how welcoming and accommodating the manager was. I had a small issue with TV not working and he quickly moved us. Rooms were clean and beds were best in area. They even matched another hotels rate. I'd like to personally thank the staff and I will stay here from now on!!!

• Stayed May 2013
Dayton
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Everytime I stay at Quality Inn in Springfield Ohio I have the best service all the people there are so nice Steve is a person who manners our very good he is so nice to my wife when she calls an makes my Rev.When I get there he always address me by my name.The rooms are very nice an comfortable. I always have a nice stay.Thanks Steve for everything an see you next time. Donald .S

Room Tip: Ask for Steve he will help you with everything you need.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Springfield
Reviewed April 9, 2013

If your looking for a place to rest your head for the night this place will cost you about 80-100 a night and is very clean. The people who work there are very friendly and you won't have no crazy partying from the people in the next room. very close to many restaurants on riverdale road and a good location between northampon, holyoke, springfield with easy access to interstate 91 and mass pike I90.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a typical quaulity inn NO standards here I think only one floor was even in operation tatered looking curtains people living in units with all their possesions stored on the balconies tv had distorted sound Low flow shower head was borderline rediculous Keep ON GOING DO NOT STAY HERE there are far better choices in the area.

Room Tip: find another hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank edmonds l
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The rooms are very comfortable and clean with all the amenities you could ask for and if it is not there they will try to help satifiy whatever we needed. The staff is very friendly, helpful and gracious . The location is convenient . We enjoyed are stay there.

• Stayed October 2012