“Boy has this place changed for the worst...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mamma Mia's Catering
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Springfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boy has this place changed for the worst...”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I ordered pizza through the online ordering system. Pizza and boneless wings. Picked up my order from two people that seemed to not want to be there. I should have checked it before I left. Boneless wings were bone in and sweet (rather than the buffalo I ordered) and came with the tiniest side of blue cheese ever. Cheese pizza had barely any cheese on it and the cheese that was sprinkled on was dry and flavorless. I used to get food from here and it was decent. Now.. Ugh. Total waste of money. Very disappointed. I was too tired and frustrated and hungry to bother going back, but I don't think they would have helped me anyways. I even double checked my order, yup I ordered boneless!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Matt567890

Southampton Parish, Bermuda
“Wonderful food and delivery for a family funeral lunch.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We arrived at Mama Mia's for samples of the menu and were greeted warmly. We chose three dishes (2 trays each) and rolls. We supplied our own salad and drinks. The food was delivered to our church dining room in Westfield on time. We fed 120 people. Mama Mia's told us how much food to order but I later became nervous because I was worried that more people would show up and ordered two more trays of food. We had two trays leftover and gave it to the Springfield Rescue Mission. The food was delicious!!!! The owner called me a few days after the luncheon to ask how everything was. I had nothing but good things to say.

• Visited September 2012
Agawam, Massachusetts
“Owner Rude, Tells customers we lie”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

So today I decide to order from them , saw their add in the new phonebook and ordered 2 large grinders, and large order steak fries with cheddar cheese like the 2011-2012 add in the phonebook says.. I get the order and its Mozzarella cheese on the fries which is disgusting.. I call up to say they delivered it incorrectly and he says then that they do not carry the cheddar cheese anymore and I ask why then did they not tell me on phone
he assumed I would just accept it then argued when I called that I did not say cheddar cheese either way he argued with me told me I was wrong and I could take a credit for my next order.. like I would ever order from them again after the owner tells me I am lying and that everyone else eats them that way.. .Either way the Owner himself was rude. .I will never order from them again . I urge all you others to try Bella Napoli they are friendly and have much much better food than Mamma Mia's

• Visited February 2011
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Amazing Pizza/Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed November 3, 2010

With a large menu ranging from pizza to pastas, you're sure to find something delectable on this menu. If you're not sure, Mamma Mia's always has a small sampling of their menu offered at a discounted price during the town's Taste of West Springfield, which is right across the street, usually on the first week of June. While a bit pricier than similar pizzerias in the area, Mamma Mia's is definately worth the extra few dollars. Their pizzas are amazing, as is their Garlic Hearb Chicken with Broccoli in oil sauce served over ziti. Most entrees come with a salad and bread, making it a complete meal for one (or for most two complete meals for one), as thei portions are rather large.
With a dining area seperate from their take-out pickup and delivery, Mamma Mia's is a quite place to eat in off hours,with a lively and energetic atmosphere that peaks around dinner-time. Certainly an inexpensive place to get a family meal if you don't mind ordering at the counter, and having your food brought out to you afterwards.

1 Thank jillianfae
Springfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mamma Mia's in West Springfield is terrific”
Reviewed January 22, 2008

Back when I was working in West Springfield, we would frequently order from Mamma Mia's. When we had office parties, it was always our choice.

The pizza is outstanding, the ziti with broccoli divine, and all the entrees and sides are fantastic.

I have never had anything at Mamma Mia's that I would not recommend.

1 Thank Judi2653