All reviews egg patties third floor big e comfortable hotel waffles breakfast room olive garden cape cod fitness center enjoyed my stay mass pike one night stay pleasant stay a great place to stay complimentary breakfast comfortable beds waffle maker
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

I'm writing in regards to my stay at your hotel on March 15-17 on the disatifaction service I had there wasn't a microwave in the room as I'm a diabetic . I went out for the evening got back late and couldn't warm my food up . Ice machine on my floor was broking had to go to the third floor. Kitchen was closed . I called to front desk a few times got no answer and no callback . Disatified customer Darlean Thomas

Trip type: Traveled with family
bwspringfieldw, General Manager at Best Western Springfield West Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

Dear Mrs. Thomas,

We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We do not advertise our rooms with two double beds with microwaves, but we do have a microwave in all our King beds. It is, however, unfortunate that no one responded when you contacted the front desk. There is a common microwave which can be used by everyone in the kitchen, but the Front Desk agent is supposed to help you open the door. We are upset that your experience didin't leave you content, but we hope you give us another chance at fixing our mistakes.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I really enjoyed my Stay at the BW in West Springfield. The front desk and staff were super courteous. The breakfast options were great and the ambience of the hotel was good. The property is clean and beds comfortable. The hotel is tucked away in a corner away from the city chaos.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Very nice property,neat and tidy. All amenities in great condition and working order. Property convenient to shopping and near highway for easy access. Good value for the price. Highly recommended when visiting basketball hall of came and Springfield museums.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel. Very comfortable beds and spacious rooms. The bathroom is a bit small but the shower was fantastic! Very nice breakfast area and a super friendly young man managing the area. This hotel is easy access from the highway.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Everything was clean, beds comfortable, excellent treatment by employees specially Lorie, very attentive with us during our stay. Reasonable prices. Close to many restaurants and shops. The free breakfast is a plus.

Date of stay: February 2019