“Great Mom & Pop Place!”

Memo's Restaurant & Catering
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Memo's Restaurant has been serving breakfasts and lunch for over 50 years. We strive to provide our customers with quality ingredients and exceptional service. We were voted #1 breakfast in Western Massachusetts and #4 in the state of Massachusetts. We have also received numerous awards such as certificate of excellence from trip advisor and masslive best breakfast.
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Lake George. We prefer small restaurants instead of the chain restaurants and we were very happy we stopped here. My husband had stuffed french toast which was delicious and I had scrambled eggs with homemade corn beef hash!! Yummy! Best I have ever had. Very reasonally priced and all cooked to order.

There are newer reviews for Memo's Restaurant & Catering

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out. Memo's always puts a smile on my face. Good coffee in never ending cups. Fabulous daily specials. And a great menu all the time. Can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Yes, I capitalized it, because their breakfast is just that good! Since breakfast is one of my favorite meals to eat out, I'm always on the lookout for a good place to go. My mission is to find good homefries, and I have to say - the homefries at Memo's are the best in the entire Pioneer Valley and beyond!
Memo's is a place for the locals, and has many repeat and regular customers.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

go there at least every two weeks. really good menu. lots of choices. really good food and waitstaff is very pleasant

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Here is where you find new, local, young and old.This is the place they remeber your name.I grew up in this town and Memo's has been around for over 40 years.It's not a coffee shop anymore.It dose have great coffe but the muffins and omeletes are the best around.Yes food runs out fast because the place gets crazy at times.You can find Memo's across from the Big E or right on Memorial Ave in West Spfld.

1  Thank Maria K