“Food good, Attitude poor”

D'angelo Sandwich Shop
Cuisines: Delicatessen
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Food good, Attitude poor”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I went in on a rainy week night. I don't know if the staff just had enough, but the reception i got was not favorable. The food however was very good. they are good and what they do, but the attitude leaves a lot to be desired and I really don't know if I will return unless i get a decent coupon on their specialty sandwiches.

• Visited April 2014

Belchertown, Massachusetts
“lost order”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went there fri 7/26 at 12 30 they never gave me my order one worker after 15 min asked what did you order i told her she tryed to charge me again I said I allready paid she rolled her eyes at me so i asked for my money back she gave it to me without saying a word

• Visited July 2013
La Verne, California
“You got to be kidding me.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I tried the chicken club sandwich and the chicken was a piece of tasteless white mass that had fake grill lines on it... No lie, I think the kid in the back uses a sharpie to draw the lines on the chicken. Very little lettuce, tomato and bacon. Spend your money somewhere else.

Visited August 2012
Bealeton, Virginia
“HUGE!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Got their no 9 steak sandwich and paid the extra $2 to get a pound of steak - it was VERY tasty and big so you better be hungry!!

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles
“Wish we had these in CA!”
Reviewed February 10, 2010

Our trips back east to visit family always include a stop at D'angelo's. The steak & cheese pita and the chicken parm are the best!