“Hard to believe this is a chain restaurant”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were very impressed with this restaurant. Waiter was very helpful, drinks were very good, I had the sangria trio, date had a beer. Food was plentiful, service was fast and prices were reasonable.Grilled Chicken was ordered Marsala style and arrived piping hot. The chicken was huge but was grilled perfectly. Lots of mushrooms with the sauce and the pasta was al dente. The Seafood dish ordered had mussels, shrimp, and scallops served with a red sauce over linguini.Bread with olive oil for dipping was tasty.
We only were there an hour, but left happy, satiated, and the good bye, and holding open of the door, from the young lady as we left was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Typical chain and that's why I normally boycott them. Waited 20 min while tables sat empty. Had drinks at bar where the bartender was very overwhelmed and frustrated. Food was cold and just plain awful. Service not great. Food runner slammed our appetizer on table and didn't speak a word.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the Trio Special. $15.50+ salad and bread.
We really enjoyed the chicken and salmon. Booth had good flavor and a light sauce.The halfmoon ravioli and stuffed manicotti was very good. The pasta selection was also tasty. We choose the italian salad which came with a light salad. The salad was not floating in the dressing.
Our waitress was extremely friendly and attentative.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went for dinner on a Saturday night, so they were busy. A very good sign. They have call-ahead seating. Good amount of parking. Designated parking for curbside pickup. Whenever we go out to eat we are challenged because my wife has significant food allergies. They have a gluten-free menu. Our server was not very helpful trying to put together a meal for my wife, her allergies are beyond simply gluten. We spoke with the new manager, Bob, who was very helpful. Bob quickly helped to put together a satisfying dinner for my wife to enjoy. Our son had the pasta fagioli soup, which was very good. My wife and I had salads, both of which were sub-par. Mine was not cold and crisp, but the dressing was quite tasty. My wife's salad had some brown lettuce in it, very unappealing. Our son also had the Pasta Carrabba, which was fair...the chicken was overcooked/undercooked, depending on which piece he cut into. I had the Tuscany skewers, which were dry. My wife had a very nice piece of salmon with sautéed zucchini, which was fabulous. We tried the panna cotta for desert, which was bland...we did not taste the vanilla bean but it was topped with a few raspberries, which helped. Overall, very disappointed.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here during our fly drive holiday in New England. We met a large group of friends here for dinner and we were all very pleased both with the food and the service.