“flavorful!”
Review of On the Border

On the Border
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I really like this place; good margaritas, chips and salsa and my favorite, the ranchilladas, (a skirt steak and two cheese enchilladas). I've tried a few things and everything was really good. Also, I sometimes get take away food and have never had a mistake on my order.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I travel for work and love a good Ceviche. The pictures was great and the bartender said other people had like it. When the Ceviche came it was enough for a pygmy. $8.95 WOW! My Friend had some chicken enchilada and crispy taco with rice and beans and they were average at best . If you are not From MA. the Liquor prices are higher than avg.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

great food, great atmosphere, great margaritas! The food is very reasonable.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I normally hate chain restaurants but this is the only one I will go to.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

The food/drinks were a good value and the atmosphere was a lot of fun.