“Gotta eat meat!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Even at the crowded dinner hour, dinner at the bar was delicious!
Service was quick. The staff were attentive and informative. This is my favorite place to find a tender steak, they have never disappointed me.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been to this restaurant now on both of my trips to Mass. I always get the steak stuffed with cheese or something like that. I always walk away with a doggie bag. I will be back every time I come home to CT!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had one night in West Springfield and chose to eat hear as it was handy for the hotel. Good menu with plenty of choice, waitress was fantastic - cheerful and knowledgeable about the menu items including the local beers on tap also had plenty of time for people who struggle to choose from the menu (deserves a medal). Food was excellent.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Having been a food server I know this is not always easy. But Laura rose to the occasion. Her last table on a Sunday night - a party of 7 with 5 separate checks to boot. She treated us like we were her first table of the night. Service was efficient and friendly, not rushed but timed just right.
Food was cooked properly and presented well.
Great job to the kitchen staff and Laura for keeping a positive attitude at the last table of the night!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Longhorn is my favorite chain steakhouse over Outback. I’ve been to a few different ones and no matter which one you go to, you can always count on similar quality. They start with crusty homemade wheat bread and butter which is a nice starter. The shrimp and lobster chowder is delicious. I don't know if it’s homemade there because I’ve had similar elsewhere, but nonetheless it is delicious. I had the Parmesan Crusted Chicken with rice and it was excellent. The chicken was grilled to perfection and quite moist and tender. I was dubious ordering chicken at a steakhouse but was not disappointed. The topping was just enough to give it a kick. My companion had Flo’s Filet. We’ve had it there before and it was perhaps 2” thick, though that could have been off the supper menu. We went for lunch and this time it was only about 1’ thick and he questioned whether it was a filet. But it was very tender and cooked as ordered, so he was satisfied. My only complaint is the mixed vegetable side and asparagus side were practically raw, which is customary in restaurants these days, but I prefer them cooked a bit more. There’s always coupons in the paper for $3 to $5, and while it’s not much, every little bit helps. From the greeting by the hostess to the wait staff, they’re always friendly and attentive. We’ve been there many times and have always been satisfied with the service.