“Like visiting an old friend.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Reviewed August 18, 2013

They've closed a lot of the IHOPs around where I live, so I enjoyed the kind of hearty pancake breakfast my mom and I used to treat ourselves too when I was much, much younger. Pleasant staff and atmosphere, filling breakfast.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Was convenient to the hotel. Fast, friendly service. Ihop is almost always dependable for a decent breakfast.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Love the food at Ihop but I have never in my life felt more disrespectful and embarrassed then I have here at this Ihop .. I will never in my right mind return to the Ihop in west Springfield the owner is a disgusting pig that yells at his customers and swears at them while their holding a toddler in their hands ... Felt so threatened by this piece of crap that I ended up going straight to the police station after my visit there .. All because my 3 year old son was looking out the window and he thought that he was pulling on his blinds ... Absolutely disgusting !!!!!!!!

5  Thank Paula8989
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I used to bypass eating at IHOP because of their high calorie, high fat, sweet breakfast offerings, but I'm now an IHOP regular! They have upgraded their menu in the last couple of years to include healthy choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including the calorie/fat content. Their menu also includes guidelines for how customers can order healthy options or substitutions. The price is right, too! And I always leave feeling satisfied but not stuffed!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The staff are always friendly, charismatic, and enjoy working at IHOP. Every time I go to IHOP I never have to wait, the prices are excellent, the waiters/waitresses timings are always perfect. The food is always good and great location because it right down the street from the theater, perfect place to eat after the movies.