“Great service, good food”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We ate at this chain in Boston and we thoroughly enjoyed our second visit in Springfield.

Donna our host was excellent, as I observed were the other hosts. The salt popcorn was a nice touch. The menu is extensive and I chose from the specials board; stuffed prawns. The prawns were nice as was the veg, but the mash was lumpy. The rest of the family reported their meals were great too.

This chain appears to have a really genuine service ethic...they deserve to succeed...you'll enjoy your visit.

There are newer reviews for 99 Restaurants

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We almost always stop at 99 after shopping at Costco -- It's always been good, but the other day, when my husband and I got lobster rolls, we were very impressed. We are lobster snobs, and generally will not get lobster unless we are in Maine -- but these were sweet, fresh, and delicious. My husband got the roll with butter, and I got the lobster salad -- Our waitress, Kathy, was efficient, friendly, and actually remembered us from a previous trip! We have a 99 in our area and it is not nearly as good as this one in West Springfield. So, even though they may be a chain, not all of them are the same.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We found this place by accident and went in because of the big banner proclaiming Lobster Rolls are Here. The decor is modern and fun and a little upscale. The odd name is based on their original street address at the original location in Boston. They did a great job with the lobster roll with lots of lobster and a nice balance of mayo and celery. The fries were hand cut style with a little potato skin left on. Cole slaw was creamy style and excellent. We also had a serving of chicken wraps that was as good as you get anywhere. Service was fast and friendly. We were told they have locations all over New England so if you see the restaurant called Ninety Nine, go inside. You won't be disappointed.. .

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stop in to the 99 on occasion to a bite to eat and a couple of cold, and I do mean COLD beers! The food is always good from a salad to a full meal from their $9.99 menu which is more than enough for just about anyone. Don't pass up the wings either!

The service is also good with waiters and bartenders who are on the ball and ready to start you off with any type of drink and a bowl of freshly popped pop corn.

Every 99 Restaurant has a bunch of flat screen televisions with whatever you want on at any given hour of the day. Red Sox, Bruins and Golf top the sports this time of year for patrons to watch as they eat lunch, dinner and late night snacks.

We started to go to 99's in the eastern part of the state years ago and finally, they are here! Check it out and you will see that the 99 Restaurant is your best bang for your buck!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had the Roast Turkey dinner, and I couldn't finish it! I liked the new menu, but every Sunday, I get this!