“Always busy and great service!”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always busy and great service!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stop in to the 99 on occasion to a bite to eat and a couple of cold, and I do mean COLD beers! The food is always good from a salad to a full meal from their $9.99 menu which is more than enough for just about anyone. Don't pass up the wings either!

The service is also good with waiters and bartenders who are on the ball and ready to start you off with any type of drink and a bowl of freshly popped pop corn.

Every 99 Restaurant has a bunch of flat screen televisions with whatever you want on at any given hour of the day. Red Sox, Bruins and Golf top the sports this time of year for patrons to watch as they eat lunch, dinner and late night snacks.

We started to go to 99's in the eastern part of the state years ago and finally, they are here! Check it out and you will see that the 99 Restaurant is your best bang for your buck!

• Visited July 2013

Uranium City, Canada
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had the Roast Turkey dinner, and I couldn't finish it! I liked the new menu, but every Sunday, I get this!

Visited February 2013
Rindge, New Hampshire
“In vs. Take Out”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Ate in twice over 4 days, the one time we had take out the chicken on top of our salad was undercooked.

Visited February 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts
“stop in before a movie”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stopped into the 99 before going to the movies. Had a great waitress named Adrianna. I ordered the New Orleans Shrimp and my friend had the scrod. I'm happy to report that both our meals were delicious. My only bad comment was that it got very warm in the restaurant. Otherwise we enjoyed our evening out.

• Visited February 2013
Springfield.ma
“Excellent food -- Good Prices --excellent service”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We love eating at the 99 restaurant .Our favorite meal are the sirloin tips with garlic mashed potatoes. Service is always excellent .You have to get there early on weekends they are always very busy. Prices are fair and the food is always excellent.

• Visited December 2012