“We Love Outback!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Palmer, Massachusetts
“We Love Outback!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We always have a yummy meal when we visit OutBack. I'm a vegan and they always make me something I love at a kids price! Big Thanks to the Manager Izzy. He went out of his way to make sure we had the best visit at the fairest price! Thank You

• Visited October 2013

Hodgdon, Maine, United States
“Enjoyed a wonderful gluten free meal!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

They have a very nice gluten free menu. I have been on a required gluten free diet for over 14 years. Outback was the first restaurant that offered a gluten free menu. I have never had a bad reaction to the food and is my favorite. They even have gluten free desert! Awesome job and great service as always!

Visited September 2013
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Overbearing staff, poor food.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The staff was over bearing beyond belief. First, a pair of waiters interrupted our entire rather large dinner party to give instructions on how they would be doing the service. It felt like first grade and when they asked if anyone had any questions, we were all more confused as to why they felt the need to give us a talk as to how to order off a menu in a restauraunt. I ordered a sirloin which was completely unseasoned and I continuously had to add salt even though it supposedly came with a "classic" seasoning. My wife ordered a ny strip which was fatty, sinewy and apart from being a poor cut of meet was completely overpriced. Throughout the meal the staff seemed to continuously ask how everything was and it felt overbearing as if we had to placate them incessantly instead of relaxing and enjoying our dining experience.

• Visited July 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Meal after day @ 6 Flags!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

After a day @ 6 flags, we stopped @ the Out ack for some real food. To begin with, the Ahi Tuna appetizer was wonderful!!! So much so, that our party of 7 had 2 large ones! Next, I had the Mahi Mahi simply prepared (they forgot the sauce)- it was delightful, tender & tasty. The steamed broccoli had seen better days... It was a bit over cooked. However, the ateak offerings were very good. All cooked to perfection & expertly seasoned. The children all had simple offerings, which they all loved.
Overall, a good meal. Would recommend their preparation & presentation use more attention to detail as the steaks.

• Visited July 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“National Chain, Personal Service”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm a big fan of this Outback. Over the years I've gotten to know the owner and most of the service staff. This is a very busy place and you'd think they'd be too busy but I have always been impressed with the personal service demonstrated at this particular Outback. It's nice to be treated like a regular :-)

Food: The signature dishes are the Bloomin Onion and the Prime Rib, the kitchen staff does a great job with both. My wife loves their salads & the house Chardonnay. If you're looking for a great dinner at a fair price look no further.

Top Tip: If it's super busy, stand in the bar area while you wait. Tables there are first-come first-served and you can often sit much sooner that the wait times. You'll be halfway through your meal in the bar area before you'd be seated otherwise.

Highly recommended +++++