“wow! memorable experience.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Olive Garden
Reviewed July 22, 2014

It was my husband's first visit to OG. He was so impressed with the food, the wait staff, and the speed of service. Defiantly felt we got our money's worth.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Good solid Olive Garden food...our waitress was attentive and took very good care of us. Chicken Parm was excellent

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have to say it was probably one of the best chicken Parmesan dinners I ever had. The service was great,we ate at the bar. Of course first we were brought their breadsticks, which were very yummy. I had a salad which was fresh and served in a timely manor. My husband got the minestrone soup, which he enjoyed very much. This restaurant would have gotten a 5 but my husbands meal was not up par, he had shrimp and scallop seafood Alfredo and he said the seafood was tasteless. The shrimp was very small and just didn't do it for him. This restaurant was very busy for dinner on a Friday night. I would probably say most of their pasta meals are very good.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We planned to eat in another much smaller Italian restaurant operated by the owner and indicated by the Inn owner. Unfortunately the first place was closed on this Monday so we drove to this much larger restaurant. With my companion we immediately got a nice table, the drinks were on the table in no time and the food was delicious. My companions was not very hungry and choose a nice salad - she was thrilled. I got Angels hair with chicken and a tasty creamy sauce. The espresso coffee was really nice - and left me thinking I was in Milan or Florence. Great service

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The food was up to par for an Olive Garden. Our kids enjoyed their meals as well, which is always a bonus. The waitress was very nice but disappeared several times for a very long time.