“Room Was Nice & Clean”

Red Carpet Inn West Springfield
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I arrived friday 5/24/13 & departed monday 5/27/13 ...... It was a very pleasent & quite stay! I enjoyed my stay very much and loved the jacuzzi in my room with the flat screen tv .... The staff was nice and resepectful & made me feel welcomed ..... I will definatly be back soon and I would love to have the same room & would recommend this hotel to others ... Thanks for the hospitality, I shall return

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
red560carpet, Manager at Red Carpet Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

We are so glad we met all your needs and really appreciate the time you took to review our property! The flat screen TVs have been getting a lot of positive attention and that's what our goal was. We hope you'll come back in the future to see us!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were only in the room for a few hours, as we were in town for a graduation, but it was clean, newly renovated and comfortable, with friendly owners who clearly care about the property. As excellent value.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! We can't wait to serve you in the future!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Our room in the newer section of this motel conversion was very clean and the bed was excellent. To say a continental breakfast was served was a bit of a stretch with tough bagels,and nowhere to sit.As well towels were thin and worn in an otherwise very clean bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pat L
red560carpet, Manager at Red Carpet Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your feedback as this is the true measure of how successful we are in meeting our guests' needs. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review so we can improve. We will be contemplating some different breakfast choices as we see that was an issue. We aren't required by the brand to supply anything more than bagels and the basic but we will be thinking to change for the sake of our guests. The housekeeping will also be notified of the issue with the towels. Again, we thank you for your time and hope to serve you in the future.

Management

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Definitely well managed with a courteous and attentive Indian family running it. I have been staying here as a single woman for anywhere from 2-5 nights at a time, for work, over the past 2 months. I feel safe here and it is very quiet. Initially I stayed in Room 24 by the coke machine then Room 21, 3 rooms down farther from office. I like having my car parked right where I can see it. There's an IHOP a quarter mile down the street (walking distance) in one direction, and MacDonald's a 1/2 mile in the other direction, as there's not much of a breakfast option here. Their coffee is not bad & is always on in office by about 6:30 each morning. Very centrally located. I have discovered a great gym (Health Trax), a park to walk in the mornings ( Robinson Park along the river) a huge movie theater, a slew of restaurants and great shopping nearby.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review. We really strive in being a good fit for our guests. We take pride in being a safe hotel that offers a competitive rate along with a clean and comfortable room. We look forward to seeing you soon again!

Management.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was in Springfield for business and didn't know the area..Im a single woman so i wanted to stay someplace safe but reasonable rate..so i checked out the reviews and thought it sounded ok had decent reviews...so i booked it... well to start off, in the lobby on the wall was pictures of the jacuzzi tubs they offer with the room number so you could chose where you wanted to bath then? a little creepy for me... the staff was very courteous no complaints there...the room was ok bed was a little worn not very comfy...big tv...i stayed two nights...fridge in room was not the greatest but kept fairly cold...bathroom was a little small and outdated but ok...a week after i left the hotel someone had tried to use my credit card fraudulently...not saying it was them but that was the only time i used my card. ..just saying did not make a good impression on me...i will probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jess1964
red560carpet, Manager at Red Carpet Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for your review as we take these seriously. We are constantly trying to improve our service to our guests. The pictures of the Jacuzzis in the lobby are there for the guests whose inquiries surround what kind we have, how big they are, how many people will fit, etc. The Jacuzzi rooms are at a higher price so most guests want to see what they are paying for before they rent the room. We apologize if this may have put you off a bit but mostly, guests find the pictures useful. As far as credit card information goes, all documents are shredded properly here and all credit card information is very secure with us. We have been in business for years and this is the first time hearing anything regarding a connection between fraudulent credit card usage and us. These things happen, (not trying to completely take our hotel out of the equation) but they happen in a variety of places without having to actually use the credit card. There are many ways credit card information is stolen, the least of which is actual transfer or information or copies of card numbers. Our credit card machine doesn’t even allow the full number sequence on the receipt – it only shows last four. Again, we apologize for your discomfort while here and appreciate you taking time to review our hotel.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed at the Red Carpet Inn the last week of January and I must say I was very impressed.

The room was extremely clean and the bathroom was immaculate in its cleanliness. At an affordable rate, this hotel sits highly on my list from all the hotels I've stayed at. It's a family run business but the owners really go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant and comfortable. To top it all off, the hotel has flat screen TVs which was an added bonus. I'll definitely be staying here again when I'm in the area for business. A quiet, comfortable, pleasant stay at an affordable price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
red560carpet, Manager at Red Carpet Inn West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

We take great pride in being a family owned business and are so happy to hear this was a positive experience for you. The flat screen TVs are a hot commodity right now - glad to hear it was a bonus on top of everything else. Please be sure to come visit us next time!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've been staying for 4 days at the Red Carpet Inn. The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave. Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met. She explained everything I had available and gave me a cable for internet access and the password to use the service very quickly. Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house. The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Hard in the right places and comfortable....

Room was very spacious and clean and provided all the amenities I've needed. I think their rates are very reasonable and worth it for the comfortable beds, spacious room, and friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We definitely strive to make our guests feel at home and comfortable during their stay. I will let the staff know how great they were in meeting your needs. We are sure you'll come see us again but let's hope it's sooner rather than later. Happy travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 17 in West Springfield
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Water Park
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Wate...
#10 of 17 in West Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield

Been to Red Carpet Inn West Springfield? Share your experiences!