All reviews donut dip big e room was clean motel style young lady stay there again coffee maker in the room dog show flat screen tv water pressure convenient location business trip stayed one night hooters springfield microwave border
Reviewed May 21, 2018

This was an excellent choice for our stay on the way to Boston for a cruise. The room was immaculate. The receptionist was helpful and friendly. Everything was definitely much better than I expected, for the price. The television had great reception and so many channels to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Robert E, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear JDevlee,

Thank you so much for the kind review!! The Springfield area is not just a great starting point for Boston, it's a great starting point for all of New England!! As you mentioned, we have a wonderful array of room types to choose from and an even better rewards program!! Next time you're in town, check out the sights here, there's more than you think. We have the basketball HOF, Springfield armory museum, Six Flags and coming soon the MGM casino just to name a few. We would love to have you back, and look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

I was on my way to a bitcoin conference and decided to stay the night in West Springfield, at the Red Roof +Plus which is right off the interstate..
The first thing I noticed when I pulled in was how clean the parking lot was. With many years under my belt as a real estate services specialist and property preservationist, I could tell that based on curb appeal alone, this facility was run by people who know what they are doing, and they do it well.
The desk staff member who checked me in was cordial and had me on my way to a plush premium plus room on a quiet side of the building, despite it being the side of the building that is facing the interstate.
My room came with all the amenities anyone could need for an overnight or even a few night stay.
It's hard to say what I liked best about my room, since I didn't even expect it to be so loaded for the price, like, wow!
Big screen TV, super clean room, fancy shower with adjustable spray patterns, big desk, coffee pot, fridge, microwave, free snacks in the room sealed in a fancy gift box, even the paint on the walls down to the caulking around the bathroom fixtures looked all brand new.
Overall I have been wow'ed during my stay at this Red Roof location.

Room Tip: All I can say is room 128 raises the bar for roadside motels that I have stayed in.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
3  Thank satoshi4free
Robert E, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Dear satoshi4free,

Thank you for the great review!! Our staff loves to hear that our guests' have had a great stay and they work very hard to make sure every guest has one, every time they stay. I hope you took advantage of our loyalty program (Redicard) and spent some extra time checking out the great things to do around Springfield. if you haven't heard, The MGM casino is getting ready to open near by and there are plenty of other attractions as well. Our hotel is conveniently located at the intersection of interstate 90 and 91, a great jumping off point for any and all of your adventures in Western New England and New York. I hope you think of us the next time you are in the area and we hope to see you soon. And again, thank you for staying with us!!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

A nice clean and convenient hotel near the interstate. The room was clean and comfortable. My only negative was the very limited breakfast selection, but we knew that when we booked. We got what we paid for.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank taftdev
Robert E, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Taftdev,

Thank you for the great review!! Our staff works very hard to make sure every guest has a great stay, every time!! I hope while you were here you signed up for our loyalty rewards program and took advantage of the many things to do in the Springfield area from historical sites and museums to the MGM casino and Six Flags!! And as you stated, we are right off interstate 91 and our location is a great jumping off point for all your summer time adventures in Western New England and New York!! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon!!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was excellent. Room was clean and well kept. A very nice view outside.Quiet area,easy to get around. Lots of attractions nearby and surrounding areas. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
3  Thank Shemeniel J
Robert E, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Shemenial J,

Thank you for the kind review!! Our staff works very hard to make sure every guest has a great stay every time they stay!! As you mentioned, Springfield has a lot of exciting attractions to offer, from historical sites and museums to the new MGM casino and Six Flags. We are also just off interstate 91 and our location makes for a great jumping off point for your summertime adventures in Western New England and New York. Make sure to try one of our premium rooms during your next stay, they feature a great new bedding package and a whole lot more!! Your loyalty and business are very important to us and we look forward to having you back soon!! Thanks again for staying at Redroof Plus of West Springfield!!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We stayed at the Red Roof in West Springfield for 2 weeks and I never thought I'd be as comfortable as I was.. From the very beginning , at the front desk check in was easy and welcoming. The property was neat and clean and I also noticed they cater to people with pets as well.It was nice to see .Upon entering our room , being the clean freak that I am , the first thing I noticed was it didn't smell .It had a clean fresh smell . The carpets were clean and I didn't feel like I had to wear slippers all the time just to protect my feet .Our room had all the amenities,hair dryer, coffee pot refrigerator and a microwave which for a 2 week stay was imperative to have.We also like the fact that the shower was spotless and once getting into bed the sheets , pillow cases and pillows were brand new I felt like I was in my own bed. The staff at the Red Roof are very nice and informative. We were very happy with our stay.The last thing a person wants to deal with while staying away from home is chaos and Red Roof was just the place to stay for a relaxed and enjoyable time away from home.Thank you to the staff at the RedRoof Plus we so appreciate spending time there.We will be back and soon .Thank You again

Room Tip: Everyone seemed to be happy with their room , There are plenty of variety of restaurants to choose from..From wings to Mexican
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Deborah A
Robert E, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Deborah,
Thank you very much for the kind review!! Our staff loves to hear feedback such as yours. Also, you are correct, we have just updated our bedding package and there is more to come this summer!! Since you spent so much time in the area, I'm sure I don't have to tell you how much there is to do in Springfield and surrounding towns. Springfield will have an MGM casino opening soon, plus many historical and cultural attractions throughout the region. I hope with the amount of time you recently spent with us that you signed up for our Redicard program because you would definitely have enough points for a free nights stay!! You loyalty is the back bone of our business and we hope to see you again soon!!