This was the first time we have stayed at a Residence Inn. Very good facility. I loved having the kitchen area and the extra space. The room and facility were clean and fairly comfortable. The staff were very friendly. Jamal was extra helpful tracking down extra pillows during a pillow shortage and the kitchen/breakfast staff were accommodating and efficient. It was great to have a morning paper and breakfast each morning.
There were some cons. Our room had the nosiest bathroom fan I have ever heard. It should be replaced. Like in other reviews I felt the furniture in the room was too worn and kind of embarrassing. This is a small thing, but the glass on our entrance door from the parking lot needed a good cleaning. The sofa bed was great to have but its mattress was very thin and uncomfortable. The lobby/breakfast area fills up and needs more space. I suppose in the summer people can go outside in the picnic area, but designers should create more room for buildings in locations where its cold and you can go outside. I wasn't a big deal to go back to our room. Maybe trays for easier transport wold have helped?
Even with this, I would stay here again. It's hard to find without a GPS, really off the road and no sign down by the road so you really have to be on the lookout. But being up off the road made things quieter.
Overall a great stay. We'll stay here again if we are in the area again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn West Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn West Springfield Hotel West Springfield
- Marriott West Springfield
- West Springfield Residence Inn
- West Springfield Marriott