It was so easy to get to this hotel from the highway! And after an extremely long day of travel, we were so thankful to arrive and find a comfortable and well-appointed room. Having the fridge/kitchen area is always helpful as well. We stayed for two nights and loved it. The breakfast, as always, is unsurpassed. I should say that we stayed using points but we did pay $75 (I think) for a pet fee).
My only complaint is that we asked for a room close to an elevator because of some mobility issues I have and because we were traveling with our dog. They put us about as far from the elevator as they could and on the 2nd floor, which was terribly inconvenient. This, after us confirming with the front desk before we went up to the room. By the time I found the room, I was in such bad shape from the long drive and my health that I collapsed on the bed and didn't complain about its location because I didn't have the energy to fight or move to a different location. This is the *only* reason the property didn't get 5 stars from me. I felt they weren't as concerned about customer needs as they should have been.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn West Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn West Springfield Hotel West Springfield
- Marriott West Springfield
- West Springfield Marriott
- West Springfield Residence Inn