“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I have been to several Hooters over the years of traveling and the food has always been good and the service was great. I tried the Buffalo chicken salad which is new to there menu and it was very tasty. My husband had a mushroom swiss burger and it was good as well. Our waitress was pleasant, pretty and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed November 18, 2013

It seemed to me the girls were very busy and running around . While management was too busy flirting and giving her number out very disturbing .

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Known all too well by it's name and it's theme, Hooters, no matter where you go, in any state, holds and maintains set standards other places try to follow. The well known Hooter's girls, the better of most waitresses at any restaurant/ bar, do set the standard of their own. The only fault was when we did go, it was a bit noisy and conversation a challenge but this does not change the rating. Been to Hooters in Daytona Beach and in Fort Lauderdale Fla. Fort Lauderdale rates the top experience as it is built into a building and has a fabulous view of the ocean from the 2nd floor, will definitely return.

1  Thank Ray S
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have not been to a Hooters in a while and we passed one on the way to Six Flags New England and I thought about taking my son for his first experience. He was so excited and I never believed he would eat as much as he did.

He is now a solid Wings lover. Nothing beats a Hooters Chicken Wing (hot). The breading and sauce makes the wing stay juicy and ready to eat.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

West Springfield Hooters is clean and the talent is definitely on the up so for what it is, I'm giving it 4 stars. However, I've got to say they're starting to go the way of the old Springfield Hooters with smaller portions and crappy wings. The wings are less meaty and overcooked making them dry and undesirable. Fix that and they'll be tops!