“Very good meal at Lattitude”
Review of Lattitude

Lattitude
Reserve with OpenTable
Lattitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exposition Terrace
Transit: There is a Public Transit stop before the restaurant outside of GNC.
Description: Lattitude is quickly becoming the place to see and be seen with its Boston / San Francisco feel. Reservations are stronly recommended on a daily basis in this Chef-Owned and operated restaurant. Executive Chef Jeffrey Daigneau has taken casual dining to a whole new level with his unique, continually changing menu and farm to table concept. You will find exceptional menu items from fried Brussels Sprouts and Dayboat Scallops to Traditional Spanish Seafood Paella; an extensive wine list from Pinot Grigios to Malbecs and a variety of specialty martinis, Lattitude has what it takes to leave you with an unforgettable dining experience.
Enfield, CT
“Very good meal at Lattitude”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I recently had dinner at Lattitude with my wife and another couple. I was very impressed by the food and wine, but not so much with the service. The high quality bread basket got the meal off to a good start - although I had to remind our waiter that we had not been served one yet. I highly recommend the brussel sprout appetizer (which is one of their signature items) and my main course of blackened sea scallops was very good as well. Other well-received entrees included the seafood paella, the veal shank and the beef tenderloin. We enjoyed our individual wines as well, except that the waiter forgot the wine order for one in our party. We ordered two "Giant Sugar Cookies" to share for dessert, and although they were yummy, we were disappointed by their average size.

We enjoyed the atmosphere at Lattitudes, and the food is weel thought out, prepared and presented. The service was a little lacking, especially considering that the restaurant didn't seem particularly busy on the night we visited. We will definitely be back again.

Sutton, Massachusetts
“An Update on My Previous Review”
Reviewed July 3, 2009

After doing a site visit and dinner, which was the subject of my last review, I decided to hold a surprise birthday party for my mother in the wine room, a private function space away from the main dining room. Guests were floored by the restaurant, service and food and the execution by the staff was nearly flawless. The party ordered a broad range of entrees and all were prepared and presented to perfection. If you go: don't miss the fried Brussell Sprouts.....seriously! Bonus points for stocking Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, one of my favorites.