“A consistently pleasing dining experience.”
Review of Lattitude

Lattitude
Reserve with OpenTable
Lattitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exposition Terrace
Transit: There is a Public Transit stop before the restaurant outside of GNC.
Description: Lattitude is quickly becoming the place to see and be seen with its Boston / San Francisco feel. Reservations are stronly recommended on a daily basis in this Chef-Owned and operated restaurant. Executive Chef Jeffrey Daigneau has taken casual dining to a whole new level with his unique, continually changing menu and farm to table concept. You will find exceptional menu items from fried Brussels Sprouts and Dayboat Scallops to Traditional Spanish Seafood Paella; an extensive wine list from Pinot Grigios to Malbecs and a variety of specialty martinis, Lattitude has what it takes to leave you with an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I've been to Lattitude a number of times for lunch with business associates. The restaurant has an upscale decor with a nice lounge. The lunch menu changes often but always has a few of my favorites. The Fried Brussels Sprout appetizer is always excellent...a must try. I've enjoyed the Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches and a number of the salads. One of my guests always enjoys the Corn Flake Encrusted Scrod when it’s on the menu. Service at Lattitude is consistently excellent...never rushed and always attentive. Although I've not experienced it, I understand it has an excellent diner menu. If ever I find myself in the area at dinner time I will definitely give it a try. I'm consistently pleased with my experiences at Lattitude.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

We enjoyed a delicious lunch at Lattitudes. When I asked our server if the day's soup was "hot" as in "spicy," he checked it, and when he returned to our table he said that his mouth was still feeling it! Since I don't do "hot & spicy" he offered to include a green salad with my sandwich. I truly appreciate that kind of service. It was a special treat to find pineapple sorbet and Moose Tracks ice cream (my personal favorite) on their dessert menu. Our only criticism would be that we were there during a busy lunch hour and it was very noisy.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I absolutely love everything on the menu & the wine list is great (& reasonably priced!)
You definitely need a reservation because I'm not the only one who has discovered this place. They were also very accomodating of my gluten free requests - even had a fabulous gluten free chocolate cake for dessert!
Serving staff were really well trained & friendly.
It is a relatively small place & can get pretty noisy on a busy night.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Have stopped in there several times for drinks with friends. Bar personnel are always helpful and gracious. Went there for dinner and was very dissappointed in the food. There were three of us and not one of us was satisfied with our selection.

2  Thank Patricia P
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Keep going back....love the bar, great to seat to eat and talk...food is great, nice variety, tasty and artistic flavoring