“Great Place to stay !”

Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We booked this hotel online without really looking at it. We were attending a wedding that weekend. What a pleasant surprise. Our host Akshar was extremely pleasant and helpful from the moment we walked in til our check out time. The indoor pool was great and my husband and I took advantage during the day and even a dip at night. This place was very clean and tidy, and the staff was helpful. Our king sized bed was very comfy!!. There was complimentary breakfast of cereal, waffles, muffins, coffee and juice. They also had fruit out for the taking. At night, they had sandwiches and yummy cookies for the guests! I would come again and recommend this inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The room was dated but very clean. New furniture will help alot. The bathroom appears it was redone and was very nice. The owner and staff were outstanding, customer service was better than some hotels that charge a lot more. The owner was always sure to ask if everthing was ok and if we needed anything. At night, the hotel had Subway subs and cookies for the guest at no charge. We will stay again

Room Tip: Well worth a look !
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel to be close to my daughters horse show. It was wonderful. We loved the room we stayed in. It walked right out into the pool area. Hotel was clean and staff was really nice. I will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

There is nothing regal about this hotel. Dated and poorly repaired furniture, mis-matched paint, a door that had to be slammed to shut. The carpets were dirty and ripped. There was a pool with no pool furniture and no jacuzzi as advertised. Poor excuse for a full breakfast. Coffee cold on my second day and on the third coffee was not out. The attendent (who was busy with his personal e-mail) said he would get it in about an hour.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Dexter B
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The rooms are very clean and a good size. The help our very helpful. It is close to everything we are doing. When we have a break it is easy to leave for a couple of hours and go to the hotel. We usually stay for 2-3 days at a time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Have stayed at few different local Hotels and Motels. Will like to return to this one on next trip. It has comfortable rooms, larger TV set, very nice and large Fitness room near the Indoor Pool. Good breakfast and for me a good surprise dinner and desert - at no extra charge. Wi-Fi was free too. Though the parking lot was almost full but the Hotel lobby and hallways were very quite and let me have a very peaceful sleep in their comfortable bed. Almost got late, just wanted to enjoy the bed a little longer. Great job of getting me back to Regency on my next business trip to the Springfield. Thanks folks. Great caring staff. Strongly recommend.

They need some sign on the road. The Hotel is hidden from the main road. Good for me though. I found this Hidden-Gem fir me! But let you guys share. Also they can work on parking lot and the inside lobby -so that it can do justice to their real nice room.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are excellent if want to swim. Otherwise take second floor room away from the pool a...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had an issue with my reservation, and when I called the hotel the manager was in the background making comments. I found him to be very rude at the time and was hesitant about having to meet him. When we checked in he was a completely different person. All smiles, friendly, courteous, and helpful! I was with a large group and they were very accommodating. We left later than the group on the morning of checkout, and the breakfast items were not kept stocked. That was a little disappointing after the prior morning's excellent service. There wasn't a do not disturb sign for us to hang on the doorknob, which would have been nice. That is more of a personal preference for me and it would have been nice to have the option not to have my room made up; I find it intrusive and creepy in general. Overall, it was a good experience, the hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and I would certainly consider staying there again if I were to be in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Water Park
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Wate...
#10 of 17 in West Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
3 mi away
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield? Share your experiences!