“I'll be back!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in West Harwich
massachusetts
“I'll be back!”
Reviewed September 17, 2007

This motel was just what I was looking for: Convenient to the Mid-Cape, reasonably priced, clean and comfortable. And also, they have rooms with King sized beds, something that can be hard to find on the Cape.

We had a King room with fireplace. The room had a microwave, refrigerator and a table with chairs. We also had a futon couch. The bed was fairly comfortable. The fireplace was an electric one but that was fine.

Yes, there is some traffic noise from route 28 and there was some construction going on next door. But the traffic diminished considerably at night and the construction didn't start until after 8:30 if not later. I don't go to the Cape to sleep late anyway.

It has the traditional motel parking setup: You park just outside your room in an assigned space.

It has a pool which looked nice although it was too cold to swim.

They provide coffee and some breakfast items in the morning, which I didn't partake of, except to nab some delicious, homemade-tasting pecan coffeecake as I was checking out.

We didn't go to the restaurant across the street. But it would be convenient to go there if you were too tired to drive anywhere.

The owners are very nice and were wonderful to deal with.

We'll definitely be back on our next visit to the Cape.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Northern Virginia
Reviewed September 14, 2007

I just got back from a great stay at this Inn and had to recommend it. Normally I stay at top of the line hotels when I travel and at the last minute decided to stay at this Inn, and I'm so happy I did! I saved a great deal of money and the rooms were huge and spotless.

I had two queen size beds in my room and a little table to sit at if I wanted to eat breakfast there, a dresser, nightstand with phone, tv (you can borrow a DVD player and DVD's from the front desk). The bathroom was a nice size and also very clean. I travel frequently for my job and stay at very nice places but normally the first night my back hurts and I need a night or two to adjust to the bed, not at the Beach Breeze! The mattresses were amazing, no pain and I got a lot of needed rest. It's not a fancy place, but it has that Cape Cod charm. The bathrooms are a bit outdated, but it's not like I was spending a lot of time in there, and it was very clean which is important to me.

The staff was very kind and professional. I enjoyed their homemade breads out for us for breakfast, and coffee and juice. I also overheard them helping another patron who was looking to buy new headphones, they were going above and beyond to help him.

I'm so happy I ventured away from the chain hotels I normally stay in and tried the Beach Breeze, it was great!

• Liked — The Staff and Cleanliness
  • Disliked — Outdated bathroom tiles
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled solo
3 Thank Travelin_T2
McLean, VA
Reviewed September 8, 2007

This hotel is more of a motel style, wasn't hardly as nice as your standard Marriot, Holiday Inn, or Ramada even. The hotel management is shoddy and unprofessional.

It's a waste of money and I would recommend that you consider booking elsewhere.

• Liked — It was cheap.
  • Disliked — Hotel was not at all impresseive and management was a very unpleasant surprise.
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled solo
3 Thank scardali
dudley, ma
Reviewed August 3, 2007

I had the opportunity to stay at this motel with my daughter back in April and had a great experience. Our room was exceptionally clean and the service was great. The owners were very accommodating with suggestions for restaurants, and activities my daughter and I could do. The motel was quiet and near several great attractions. I would recommend it to anyone. Especially for families.

Love the homemade Muffins!!!

• Liked — friendly service
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank dleal0802
Ohio
Reviewed July 8, 2007

This was our first trip as a family (we have a 17 month old) out east, and we felt like we were at home. The Inn was extremely clean, a short walk from the beach, and there were fresh baked muffins and bread every morning.

The owners were very helpful in giving suggestions for tourist attractions, restaurants and directions. We enjoyed our stay and we are looking to come back again soon!

• Liked — The owners were very personable and they treated my family like we were their family!
  • Disliked — Actually, there wasn't anything that we were unhappy with. This inn fit my family perfectly!
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank FamilyVacation112
Edison, NJ
Reviewed June 10, 2007

Great hotel with very friendly and generous owners. They made our weekend trip a very memorable one. My kids loved the hotel and enjoyed swimming on the last day of our stay. Loved the breakfast and owners are generous to provide me with a cup of coffee at 10.30pm. Pam gave us directions which were very straight forward. She went to different places and wrote these directions herself to give it to her guests. I would call this an excellent service. Which hotel owner would do that? Pam is a great woman and she provided excellent service to all of us. We all thank you Pam for being sooooooo great especially giving us directions when we got lost in the middle of the night!

From the Pabari family, Edison, NJ

• Stayed June 2007
1 Thank jalsa
NH
Reviewed May 28, 2007

We stayed at "A Beach Breeze Inn" for Memorial Day weekend. We occupied 8 rooms. Pam and Steve were welcoming and informative. We used the BBQ/Picnic area, enjoyed the pool and the breakfast provided. Upon arrival our rooms were ready and clean. Not one person (out of 23) in our group had a single complaint. Great location close to many restaurants, shops and the beach.

• Liked — How clean it was
  • Disliked — Not a thing
  • Stayed May 2007
#1 of 1 in South Chatham
The Chatham Motel
The Chatham Motel
#4 of 9 in Chatham

Been to A Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!