My stay at the Inn was because I had to attend the funeral of a close friend. I only mention this to highlight how sympathetic and helpful Pam (I assume) was under the circumstances. Also, a young lady at the desk was the same. That's in addition to how nice and immaculate the room was. The rooms are big with both a refrigerator and a microwave. A large tiled top table by the window was a perfect and practical touch. My overall visit to the Cape was a sad one, but not the stay at the Beach Breeze Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large outdoor pool, walk to ocean beach, shops, restaurants, and family fun! Come and enjoy our slower pace, so relaxing, so peaceful, so quiet, so simple..... Our adorable Inn is family owned and operated. Our spotless rooms are reminiscent of "Olde Cape Cod": wallpaper, wainscoting, charming touches. All of our rooms are non-smoking. Every room has a microwave, refrigerator, cable TV and free WiFi. We have a daily continental breakfast of coffee, tea, juice and home-baked muffins or breads. In our ground level inn, all our rooms overlook our sparkling oversized pool, where you can relax poolside on our lounge chairs and feel the gentle breezes. We also have a family picnic area with a gas grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your A Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Breeze Hotel West Harwich
- a Beach Breeze Motel
- A Beach Breeze Inn West Harwich, MA, United States