Our family enjoyed our stay. Our room was very clean and the staff was helpful and curtious. The beach was a 10 minute walk away through a nice residential neighborhood. The pool was inviting.
Accomodation on the cape are expensive. We paid $135/night and thought that was a little much, although it is comparable to what other establishmensts were charging.
We did enjoy ourselves and were very impressed with the owners. It is likely we'll stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large outdoor pool, walk to ocean beach, shops, restaurants, and family fun! Come and enjoy our slower pace, so relaxing, so peaceful, so quiet, so simple..... Our adorable Inn is family owned and operated. Our spotless rooms are reminiscent of "Olde Cape Cod": wallpaper, wainscoting, charming touches. All of our rooms are non-smoking. Every room has a microwave, refrigerator, cable TV and free WiFi. We have a daily continental breakfast of coffee, tea, juice and home-baked muffins or breads. In our ground level inn, all our rooms overlook our sparkling oversized pool, where you can relax poolside on our lounge chairs and feel the gentle breezes. We also have a family picnic area with a gas grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your A Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Breeze Hotel West Harwich
- a Beach Breeze Motel
- A Beach Breeze Inn West Harwich, MA, United States