“Oh so clean and hospitable”
Review of A Beach Breeze Inn

A Beach Breeze Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in West Harwich
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Out Hosts Pam and Steve couldn't have made us feel more at home. Our room was very spacious with a fridge and a very comfortable bed. We slept the sleep of the dead!!!! It was oh so peaceful. In the morning we were treated to home made muffins and great coffee. It's a great place to stay I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Darrell F
There are newer reviews for A Beach Breeze Inn

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Found this cute place run by a very sweet couple. Our original hotel was an absolute horror. The owners were very understanding about our situation and turned what would have been a horrible weekend at the other hotel into a memorable one at their cute motel. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We stay with Pam and Steve at A Beach Breeze Inn every Columbus Day weekend and wouldn't have it any other way! Our room is always ready for us, as if we never left, clean and comfortable! It is also conveniently located in relation to all of our favorite places! And if we are looking for dining or entertainment suggestions, Pam and Steve are always helpful! You won't be sorry if you stay here!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Billandmarysoo
Reviewed September 29, 2012

just returned from a great stay at the lovely inn...it is in a perfect location, our room was spotless and comfortable and it has very friendly hosts.

we enjoyed the morning muffins, breads and coffee...don't understand the bad reviews but we think that Beach Breeze is a gobacker and plan on returning often. Yes it is a motel but the rooms are large, king size beds nice tv's and again so clean..
try them, you won't be sorry....

Room Tip: king rooms with fireplace and flat screen tv's
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gobacker
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I'm not really sure where all of these glowing reviews are coming from. In my opinion, A Beach Breeze Inn is average. I don't think it deserves a five star rating. It is relatively inexpensive compared to other places on on the Cape, so I imagine that maybe someone that's not paying top dollar would not expect a top accommodation and would give it a high rating. We stayed in Room 2 which was your basic hotel room with a bathroom and two queen beds. It was definitely dated as others have stated - not much of an issue as far as I'm concerned. It was relatively clean, but there was a peculiar smell. I'm not really sure what it was, but it wasn't very pleasant. It wasn't the low tide smell that another reviewer wrote about. That was also unpleasant but totally out of the control of the owners. The bed my husband and I slept in was horrible. We both rolled into the middle - very uncomfortable. My kids didn't have any complaints about their bed. The host was helpful with restaurant and activity recommendations, and as everyone else has stated there are muffins available every morning. The location is good for someone looking to explore the Cape as it's situated pretty much right in the middle. However, the inn is situated on a main road and it was a bit noisy at times as our room was close to the road. All in all our room served its purpose, but we won't be returning. You get what you pay for and personally I'd rather spend a few more dollars to stay somewhere better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Pinklotus65
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first visit to the Beach Breeze, and I would definitely love to visit again. My favorite part was honestly the homemade muffins and breads for breakfast each morning. Pam and Steve are wonderful hosts and I felt safe and comfortable there.
The rooms were large and the bed was great too. The room looks almost like a small suite, with a futon and table. There is plenty of breathing room. I liked the decorations and enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. This is a great place that I would recommend for anyone that wanted a homestyle stay on the Cape!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've stayed at A Beach Breeze for the last 10 years and can't imagine staying anywhere else on the Cape. Pam and Steve are wonderful they treat you like family. Rooms are so sweet and homey. Pam's baking is such a nice extra, How many places do you stay and get home baked muffins and breads for breakfast! When I see these negative reviews I just have to come to the conclusion that these people are just miserable in life in general. Thanks again Pam and Steve for another memorable and absolutely wonderful stay at the Cape!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
#10 of 21 in South Yarmouth
Pelham House
Pelham House
#12 of 19 in Dennis Port

Been to A Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!