We just had another great stay at the Beach Breeze Inn in West Harwich. As always, Pam and Steve were charming and greeted us when we arrived. We were told that the continue the tradition of serving the daily continental breakfast in the lobby each morning. We went to our rooms to unpack and the room had been updated with new bedding and linens and while their rooms were always clean and meticulous it really looked light and airy. Since the summer has been so hot we did take advantage of being out by the pool and we had a very relaxing stay at this quaint motel. It is definitely one property that we will continue to come back to every year, as long as Pam and Steve own it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large outdoor pool, walk to ocean beach, shops, restaurants, and family fun! Come and enjoy our slower pace, so relaxing, so peaceful, so quiet, so simple..... Our adorable Inn is family owned and operated. Our spotless rooms are reminiscent of "Olde Cape Cod": wallpaper, wainscoting, charming touches. All of our rooms are non-smoking. Every room has a microwave, refrigerator, cable TV and free WiFi. We have a daily continental breakfast of coffee, tea, juice and home-baked muffins or breads. In our ground level inn, all our rooms overlook our sparkling oversized pool, where you can relax poolside on our lounge chairs and feel the gentle breezes. We also have a family picnic area with a gas grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your A Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Breeze Hotel West Harwich
- a Beach Breeze Motel
- A Beach Breeze Inn West Harwich, MA, United States