We stayed at A Beach Breeze Inn for 4 nights. We liked the location - close to attractions, restaurants (walking distance to great italian restaurant Villa Roma), beach, grocery store. Our room was good size and spotless. We enjoyed delicious, freshly baked pastries every morning. Pam and Steve are wonderful innkeepers - very friendly and helpful. They are also a great source of information when it comes to directions, attractions etc. We certainly appreciated the discount coupons they gave us for ferry rides, whale watching tour, restaurant as well as being able to borrow beach chairs, beach towels, plates and other things we needed during our stay. Overall, we enjoyed our stay there very much and would stay there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large outdoor pool, walk to ocean beach, shops, restaurants, and family fun! Come and enjoy our slower pace, so relaxing, so peaceful, so quiet, so simple..... Our adorable Inn is family owned and operated. Our spotless rooms are reminiscent of "Olde Cape Cod": wallpaper, wainscoting, charming touches. All of our rooms are non-smoking. Every room has a microwave, refrigerator, cable TV and free WiFi. We have a daily continental breakfast of coffee, tea, juice and home-baked muffins or breads. In our ground level inn, all our rooms overlook our sparkling oversized pool, where you can relax poolside on our lounge chairs and feel the gentle breezes. We also have a family picnic area with a gas grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your A Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Breeze Hotel West Harwich
- a Beach Breeze Motel
- A Beach Breeze Inn West Harwich, MA, United States