“Almost cafeteria style”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went on a tour of 6A and took a turn on 28 to go to Chatham for lunch. Chatham was extremely busy so we continued on 28 knowing we would find something along the way, at least in Hyannis. Saw this place and stopped. Ordered at the register and then waited to be called. Ok clam roll and my wife had a bowl of clam chowder.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We visit every summer. My kids and I always stop here twice. First stop on our trip and last stop before we head home. The burgers are really good. My daughter love the calamari.It is very good. I tried hers. Fish & chips were very good. Chowder nice and thick.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We are never disappointed here. Place is clean, staff are friendly and the food is good. Mini golf course after dinner

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Very pricey for the quality. Staff was impatient and borderline rude. Most food items were fried. Limited choices for sides.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

The Crab Cakes at the Weatherdeck are the best I have ever had since I have been going to The Cape since the 70's.