“great time”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I had a blast here with mom. great order staff. fun to watch people mini golf and watching tv and great place for locals

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Stomach still not right. Seafood may be a different story but my wife and kids got chicken tender basket and i got a cheeseburger basket. Frozen food thrown in grees. Bathroom was a bit scary as well

Reviewed July 25, 2017

A step above fast food, you can get just about anything here, from burgers & dogs, to seafood, fries, etc. Everything is siomply great here. Plenty of space to dine indoors. Friendly service which brings you your food to your table after ordering at the counter. Always stop here a couple of times when in the area.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

We had a nice lunch at Weatherdeck. Service was fast and competent. The place was immaculate and I complimented (what I thought to be) the owner/manager of how pleased we were with the cleanliness. The food was great, drinks were cold, seating and parking ample.

Weatherdeck always earns a repeat visit from us. We would have stayed for mini golf but had to run...

PS - Thank you for holding my found key.. I don't know what I would have done if someone didn't turn that key in.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

A wonderful truly family-run business. Everything was so fresh, hot and clean. Self-service pop. Nice tables. Most of all the staff is fantastic.