“JUST WHAT WE WANTED”

Dining options: Delivery
Venice
“JUST WHAT WE WANTED”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was a first time visit to this restaurant after driving by for 30 years without stopping. Being sick of plates covered with french fries, we ordered fried clams,fried oysters and fried scallops. No fries. No slaw. Everything was awesome. We will never go back to" Scream and Moan"

• Visited August 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Weather deck is the place to be the food there is soooooo great and the workers are sooooooooooo friendly and welcoming”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have never been to restaurant that satisfied my needs, but am telling you that that weather deck restaurant is one in a million the food is great, the atmosphere is good the people are friendly. The owner of that restaurant is sooooooooo nice thanks Elaine for everything. You have a wonderful staff keep up the good work that you are doing and without doubt u will succeed. I love the mini golf area as well and outside the deck nice view.

• Visited June 2013
Painesville, Ohio
“Greasy”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

While staying at A Beach Breeze Inn in Harwich, my husband had business on Thursday, so I was left without a car. My dinner options were limited. The Weatherdeck Restaurant is right across the street from the Inn. After reading the reviews, which stated that their onion rings are great, I decided to order a burger and onion rings to go. Both were extremely greasy. I could only eat a couple of the onion rings because they were just too greasy. And if I had been at the restaurant, I would have sent the burger back. I had ordered it well done, but it was barely medium.

Visited August 2013
Wethersfield, Connecticut
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch and had a good clam roll that was just as good as Kream N' Kone and closer to our house. I have been to the Weatherdeck a number of times for lunch and it has been very good for seafood rolls.

• Visited July 2013
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Glorified fast food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Hit the Weatherdeck for lunch with four hungry kids on a rainy day. Outdated but clean. Counter Service without a smile. Processed chicken nuggets.....even McDonald's uses white meat! The kids wouldn't eat them! One child had a burger....although well cooked, it tasted like a processed patty.
I had grilled chicken which was decent at best. Perhaps the seafood is good, but I won't be around to try it!
Ridiculously reasonably priced......guess you get what you pay for!

• Visited August 2013